Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

cant beat the chewie death cycle on that angry toxicity scrub - little tubby was mad as hell & still is!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned

1 time i blacked out at my pc with eq open from a lil 2 much alcholol and when i wokeup I feared the worst. Instead a young selena was chillaxing in a extremely random spot in nek forest. Logs told a great story that night with adventures from guk to solb with no recollection of any of it.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

8/10
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

when red99 first released i logged in immediately and played for 24 hours before passing out on my keyboard

woke up to find out that i had been slain by that lulz faggot

somehow i had only died once despite standing on my bind right in front of entrance to grobb naked for 7 hours
Old 12-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(which led me to delevel from 59 to 53)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 time i blacked out at my pc with eq open from a lil 2 much alcholol and when i wokeup I feared the worst. Instead a young selena was chillaxing in a extremely random spot in nek forest. Logs told a great story that night with adventures from guk to solb with no recollection of any of it.
I was a casualty of this faggotry. You dragged me to lguk with you to kill lord because "I SWEAR HE HAS A YKESHA IN HIS HAND" then proceeded to act like a faggot while we were clearing the area, and some enchanter logged on while we were engaged with the room and caused me to exp die while you did nothing and gated.

my own story of passing out:

I owned OOT for weeks, making every Nilly run in fear when I entered the zone - one weekend I decided to camp dino for like 72 straight hours for them diamonds... Eventually it was more than my amazing mind could handle and I was drifting in and out of consciousness for like 3 three hours. When I checked the logs, what initially were 10 minute dino kites, had turned into 45+ minute kites. I guess I had been kiting him then having a micro nap until I heard him hitting me and I'd run away until he hit me again, over and over until I managed to kill him. After a few of these kites, I guess I got on the boat and went to NFP bank where I passed out, woke up 5 hours later and no one had fucked with me because im a MOTHER FUCKIN BOSS
Old 12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigSCHMEDY3.25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a casualty of this faggotry. You dragged me to lguk with you to kill lord because "I SWEAR HE HAS A YKESHA IN HIS HAND" then proceeded to act like a faggot while we were clearing the area, and some enchanter logged on while we were engaged with the room and caused me to exp die while you did nothing and gated.
Oh, and he didn't even have a ykesha you fucking lying SCUM!!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

good story, i remember when i used to log on and see other people playing. shit was awesome.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good story, i remember when i used to log on and see other people playing. shit was awesome.
I remember when you got so mad at me you got 3 of your accounts banned trying too hard to troll.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when you got so mad at me you got 3 of your accounts banned trying too hard to troll.
i do remember laughing like a jolly fatman. thanks for reminding me. hehe oh and keep hiding.