Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It absolutely galls me to say this, and probably him as much as me, but Alawen speaks for me 100% in this thread.

If you paid attention to what he said, he never said these kids dying wasn't tragic like a lot of you fucks made it out like he said, he just said that this tragedy is no less tragic than what we do on a very regular basis in other countries.

The only real difference is the color of their skin and the way Americans internalize.

What I find hilarious is that you all prove him 100% right by getting mad at him for saying it, projecting that he LACKS empathy for american children simply because he ALSO shows empathy for non-american kids. It's super ironic that those who are on his ass about not having empathy are actually the ones without empathy.

Also, to you fucktards who are now using this thread as a platform to debate gun control, fuck you, you callous wastes of oxygen.
i didnt see alawen say one thing or the other that even implied he gave a shit about anyone except himself, the only reason he brought up little african kids was to try and somehow minimize people's reaction to this situation. trust me hbb, alawen doesnt give a shit, and while i can understand your argument, and its a shame the other tragedy's that happen around the world dont receive more attention. that was hardly the intention of alawen's post's. at most he was just being a callous asshole to try and get a rise out of someone.. which is pretty fucking pathetic given the context.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Banned

I know alawen pretty well.

He is a jerk, and we don't get along, but he is not a feelingless monster.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

How many times has the United States intentionally targeted and killed 20 children under the age of 10 in a single attack? In fact, how many times have terrorists intentionally targeted and killed 20 children under the age of 10 in a single attack?

Instances of the intentional mass murder of this many children are rare, both on a global and historic scale. It certainly happens, mostly in Africa, and mostly in areas where media coverage is impossible until long after the fact.

Many children die in the Middle East, but they are almost always collateral damage. It's no less tragic, but the natural reaction to unintended deaths is significantly different than to targeted killings. You can question the logic behind that, but I'd hardly call it bizarre. And obviously, it's got nothing to do with racism.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected peoples to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.”
Adolph Hitler, Edict of March 18, 1938
Old 12-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times has the United States intentionally targeted and killed 20 children under the age of 10 in a single attack? In fact, how many times have terrorists intentionally targeted and killed 20 children under the age of 10 in a single attack?

Instances of the intentional mass murder of this many children are rare, both on a global and historic scale. It certainly happens, mostly in Africa, and mostly in areas where media coverage is impossible until long after the fact.

Many children die in the Middle East, but they are almost always collateral damage. It's no less tragic, but the natural reaction to unintended deaths is significantly different than to targeted killings. You can question the logic behind that, but I'd hardly call it bizarre. And obviously, it's got nothing to do with racism.
#1 you're racist coz u used "collateral damage" to euphemize "dying children."

#2 it's racist to point out the tragedy of a group of white kids dying when you don't point out the tragedy of groups of brown kids dying all the time as a matter of course.

#3 your intentional ignorance of the fact that many of the people that do the actual killing of the children are funded by us isn't funny.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Banned

thats quite a fucking stretch to say that because you express sadness over one group of kids dying without mentioning another group of kids that are a different color you are somehow racist..

well with that mentality i call YOU the racist since you obviously think the death of white skinned children is less important or meaningful than the death of brown skinned children.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Banned

I've said nothing to make you think that.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Aviak

fat
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stopped reading right there. You don't know what you're talking about, you don't know what empathy means, you don't see whats wrong with murdering of children. You are a fcked up individual

Stop trolling these forums
Your brain is some kind of fucked up if you think I said there's nothing wrong with murdering children. I want to know why murdering these children is special. Black children die to gunfire EVERY SINGLE DAY in the United States.
Closed Thread