Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey nilbog i goggled perl can i help with vel also?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe you need spelling skills too, but at one time you displayed your mad google skillz too.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...51&postcount=1
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't realize already? lol.
I'm obviously not going to be nice to guilds that petition my guild all the time. Especially considering every single petition lately has been false accusations or just pure stupidity on your end.
Actually no I didn't. Reading shit on forums isn't always the best way to evaluate what people are like, until they actually admit it.

Atleast you're honest.

Sometimes people who have power rise above the pettiness and the crap. I see that this wont ever happen. I despair.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

i would like gm to post all the petitions so we can lawl at them imo

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

297 pages about a KS of Maestro? Jesus fucking christ I hate you guys
Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

30 Pages is not sufficiant, I need moar!

I have to say, thanks for the entertainment folks- internet detectives have gotten things to about 85% accuracy on what transpired. Even after Xanthias was proven as the name no one asked him, I mean Xazzaron...or Xadion? Well someone should have looked at his screenshot or fraps that had me in it...ohh...yeah...nm

But maybe because I posted here we can get 30 more pages...but honestly I am honored by the Sprite Golem...makes reading the thread worth it...crisp cool refreshingly agro-rific- Sprite Golem!

Ref down to my sig, I didnt train yealls fools- I make love, not guild war...look at me an Kinnsy smokeing a sig after a hot round of baguette fencing!

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 12-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Eashan + (blank) = Thx TMO for all the $$$
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eashan + (blank) = Thx TMO for all the $$$
You know. I'm sick of hearing this. From you when you're on Grimskull's PC while AIM is open, from you on the forums, from you on IRC or ingame.

Lets set this straight. If you have proof a TMO member RMT'd, give it to me and I will give it directly to Nilbog, Rogean, and Sirken.

I'm not worried at all, so if you have some sort of damning evidence- post it. If not? Don't waste our time.

It's sad that you still act like this considering all the chances the R-man gave you. Have you no shame?

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sk name was Xazzadon or something
Just checked our roster. Name doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baramur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xanthius or whatever his name was trained the raid
Xanthias is a ranger.

Quote:
i have the ss, i have the ss of what your sk said in guild
Quote:
The screenshot is of your guildchat.
If these two latter statements are true, then why is the name of that nefarious sk so hard to remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedduh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in complete agreeance
WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obviously, Zeelot couldn't figure out the server first innoruuk's curse..
Zeelot couldn't figure it out because of the first two quotes (see above). Xazzadon isn't in TMO, and Xanthias is a ranger.

Quote:
So the TMO sk got agro over the original agro person at zone in? So the game mechanics magically changed on this encounter? You dont magically get agro by proximity over someone already on hate list. If someone at zone in was already on hate list, then the mobs never woudl have agrod him. Another twist please this train is still on the tracks.
You yourself said there were two FE monks on Maestro pull. So first monk dies. Second monk has social agro but is farther away from mobs than Xadion. Xadion, who also has social agro, naturally gets agro due to closer proximity and runs away. He eventually fd. Your second monk fails to deagro properly before running to zone in to help kill Maestro. Train runs to him after Xadion flops.

I don't think this scenario is too far fetched. Do you?
Old 12-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Kobold

TMO training somone doesnt see too far fetched eaither Amazing guild on fennin ro
Not to appealing these days

You yourself said there were two FE monks on Maestro pull. So first monk dies. Second monk has social agro but is farther away from mobs than Xadion. Xadion, who also has social agro, naturally gets agro due to closer proximity and runs away. He eventually fd. Your second monk fails to deagro properly before running to zone in to help kill Maestro. Train runs to him after Xadion flops.

I don't think this scenario is too far fetched. Do you?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best part about this is how her arm scrunches up her tit when she eats the popcorn...tell me I'm not the only person who looked right at her tits when you posted this.
Closed Thread