Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mostbitter mvp poster of this thread

not sure why samwise thinks the forums are his personal livejournal or why he thinks anyone gives a fuck when he emos out and quits the server every 2 weeks
arent you the guy who doesnt play on the server but i always see you logged in. if you take this post seriously you get trolled way to easily lol
Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

the whole point of this thread was pretty much what hippo said. look how seriously you guys take this game. supremes rage went all the way to blue where he got me booted from a guild. i guess you can see the community here is pretty bitter and if you cant see that you are an idiot. anyways im not mad, just a little sad that some of you people suck the fun out of games because to you this is a competition. anyways keep being mad, ill keep playing eq and havin fun.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arent you the guy who doesnt play on the server but i always see you logged in. if you take this post seriously you get trolled way to easily lol

he's the guy that wears 2 AC bracers IRL
Old 11-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's the guy that wears 2 AC bracers IRL
Lol'ed pretty hard at this
Old 11-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Transcendence Gaming
You were all pokin' fun, now you see it has come time to pay the piper
Old 11-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyhow I take the game way too seriously.
Yeah you do. Look at all your posts and characters on both servers. Lots of projection from you on this thread, all you need is a mirror, but self-awareness would lead to an instant halt to all your postings, and nobody wants you to stop promoting the servers.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you do. Look at all your posts and characters on both servers. Lots of projection from you on this thread, all you need is a mirror, but self-awareness would lead to an instant halt to all your postings, and nobody wants you to stop promoting the servers.
not sure if serious or trolling but coming from a guy who has a blog dedicated to the server, i would suggest you too take a look in the mirror [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

just made a few PP off some sick loots in MT. getting spells, gettin jelly?
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 11-29-2012 at 01:38 PM..
Old 11-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Samwise just immerse yourself into the lord of the rings trilogy and you get Midnight tickets to The Hobbit (Nihilum will all be there w/ laptops)

After that little break, come back and get a mega huge hard-on for Red, we wouldn't mind having you around pal.

Just don't be so emo, especially if you actually get "Griefed" by Nihilum, on a server none of us play. You obviously made the bluebies scared of spying in their TS.

Take your new found hatred for Supreme, and Nihilum by hitting 60 and corpse camping them.

See you out there bro.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol'ed pretty hard at this
I know someone who loves...
Old 11-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Samwise just immerse yourself into the lord of the rings trilogy and you get Midnight tickets to The Hobbit (Nihilum will all be there w/ laptops)

After that little break, come back and get a mega huge hard-on for Red, we wouldn't mind having you around pal.

Just don't be so emo, especially if you actually get "Griefed" by Nihilum, on a server none of us play. You obviously made the bluebies scared of spying in their TS.

Take your new found hatred for Supreme, and Nihilum by hitting 60 and corpse camping them.

See you out there bro.
hehe funny thing is im not even a big lotr fan, saw the movies a couple of times if they are on TV never read the books though :P not really griefed man im still smilin hard as hell. I was in a little disbelief that i was booted out of a casual family guild because of 7 chins but nonetheless i will continue on my journey to immerse myself in eq. right now tearing up misty thicket like its nobodies business. stay black bro.