Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1203jjt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol'd at work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooymoeuoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance there is a guild that doesn't tolerate the following:

Misogyny
Racism
Homophobia

Hangin
Not on the interwebz, also not sure if troll.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooymoeuoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Misogyny
Racism
Homophobia

If not, anyone want to start one up? I really don't give a shit about raid gear if the price is listening to dickheads vent their insecurities all fucking day. I also have no interest in helping anyone scam/ks/train/(other dickish behavior here). Hit me up if you feel me mates,

Hangin
The bigger issue is if there are any guilds that will take a member that still uses AOL.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Misogyny
Racism
Homophobia

If not, anyone want to start one up? I really don't give a shit about raid gear if the price is listening to dickheads vent their insecurities all fucking day. I also have no interest in helping anyone scam/ks/train/(other dickish behavior here). Hit me up if you feel me mates,

Hangin
I'd say good luck finding a guild like this in which every member abides by these guidelines, but if you're ever interested in grouping with someone that isn't mysogynistic, homophobic, or racist, send me a tell.

I'd say just ignore people and realize there are a lot of people who seem to get off on being offensive.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hangin, you sound like you're not cut out to comfortably use the internet.
Not everyone is socially awkward and has to lash out and act "big" on the internet bro.

Only guild I have ever been in since the server started has been Divinity. Back in October 09ish. Not going to say we act like the Brady Bunch in guild chat, (we have a sense of humor), but in terms of being douches/dickbags/racist etc I don't think I have ever had the dishonor of playing with under our tag. If they do come in, they don't last all that long. Again, we are all friends and we do share some adult humor at times, but for the most part we are pretty mature. Except Motrin. He is still a child.

Also we are home to Ninik. That goes for something. But I don't think you will ever find a guild who doesn't have some cussing, some crude jokes. But Divinity, and a lot of other guilds still have a high moral code that they do go by. Same with BDA, haven't had any issues with any of them. Can't say much about others like Europa, mainly because I haven't interacted with them all that much, but rumor has it they have a high moral standard too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nneave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(From Aata's post)

Taken is an adult guild... We do have a sense of humor tho, so if you are a dry personality we may not work for you.. But we do have a gay member [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Kobold

We have all gay members
Old 12-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But we do have a gay member
Knew it. Find that's you isnt it!!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Lmao Bigot free? not FE
Closed Thread