+

item loot

+

4 level pvp range across the board

=

good
Old 09-21-2012, 10:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

been busy, but your prayers are not falling on deaf ears i assure u.

<3
Old 09-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
been busy, but your prayers are not falling on deaf ears i assure u.

<3
good to hear. In a perfect world you would announce any changes ahead of time and maybe a poll just to be absolutely sure the core player base you have want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

reroll server with item loot / or reroll server with teams imho
Old 09-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Planar Protector

priority #1: one time transfer from blue

lots of blue players are sick of the FTE rule and I think guilds as a whole would come over to red

#2: YT, no hybrid penalty etc

if #1+2 is not (at least partially) doable by the staff then #3: wipe it

there is just one way or the other nilbog/rogean. please stop ignoring your red population!
Last edited by mitic; 09-25-2012 at 07:27 AM..
Old 09-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Banned

Get through all the fixes posted, take your time no rush (not trolling).

After everything is all patched up, see where we are with population and start taking some kind of serious community vote or an IRC pow-wow.

It's true that it's not fair to the raiders to wipe a box. It's also not fair to people who paid blue stuff to get red stuff.

But months down the road, we may be having a different talk. Things just got off on a real bad start. I'd say the only thing to pull it back together would be some kind of unanymous vote, special in game/forum titles handed out to the last people playing etc and a restart only if they all agreed on it.

The unwashed masses really don't know what's good for them. They will be happiest with a fully classic RZ type server.

Personally? Yes a 3,000 pop SZ style box would be fantastic but it's not a reality.
Last edited by Nirgon; 09-25-2012 at 11:55 AM..
Old 09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

any update on this shit sirken??
Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any update on this shit sirken??
compiled a long ass list of ideas that were submitted here by the players, made it readable and coherent, and sent it off to Nilbog and Rogean this morning when it was ready. we didn't do anything with it over the weekend because there was an emergency that i can't talk about, so don't ask about it. aside from that, everyone is busy, but i'm hoping to have feedback from them before the weekend. as soon as i do hear from them, i will share their thoughts/ideas/opinions/concerns with the community, and we will take it from there.

compromise doesn't mean everybody is going to get everything they want. but i'm fairly certain there's a middle ground that will keep the server within the vision the staff has, while also ensuring the majority of the players will have even more fun playing on the server.

as i said in a previous post, i'm busy, so i'm not going to respond to every post, or post every day. but i WILL read every post as time allows.

thanks everyone for your continued patience, it's appreciated.

<3
Old 09-26-2012, 12:12 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing to update, nothing has been patched in or discussed visibly on forums.

Smells like the thread Amelinda made like 5 months ago that never actually materialized in to anything even though we discussed shit for like 50 pages.

Love Sirken, but we've seen how this goes over a dozen times.
A+ response

/sigh

this ENTIRE thread consists of being "discussed visibly on forums." and of course there's nothing to patch, it was just a few days ago that i updated to say we've been busy but have not forgotten. and 4 days later you shit up my thread with this? you don't let things like common sense or logic dictate your responses, and i like that. way to break away from the herd.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry u are sad
Closed Thread