Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

nice dick tattoo on your left wrist, your boyfriend give you that in prison?
Old 07-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

ps you always keep your finger off the trigger, smart ass.

and who the fuck drinks samuel adams?
Old 07-23-2012, 04:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps you always keep your finger off the trigger, smart ass.

and who the fuck drinks samuel adams?
Do you have any idea how this particular gun functions?

And I drink Sam Adams. And Stone. And Rogue.

Oh yea...

Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction. From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking. To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video. This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation. By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice dick tattoo on your left wrist, your boyfriend give you that in prison?
Close, got drunk with a buddy who learned to tatt in prison, and he did a shit sword tatt on my arm. Lesson learned.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Close, got drunk with a buddy who learned to tatt in prison, and he did a shit dick tatt on my arm. Lesson learned.
#5 anger trolling.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
#5 anger trolling.
So what are you drinking?

And post some guns.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Sarnak

back to #4

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2012, 05:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
back to #4
Thumbs up; though as already stated I only collect or own black powder weapons myself I still dig modern weapons as well. Im looking into a sharps with a brass scope (classic 1800's milled glass if possible) as my next purchase but they are a pretty penny fully optioned.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Sarnak

See now we are on the same page. That's rad, and yes I realized that weapon is a single action, but you bust my balls I'm gonna bust yours. Only black powder weapon I've ever shot was a 50 cal obv. single shot, modern hunting rifle, it hurt, bad. Antique weapons are awesome, ones you never shoot. My 22 and my grandfathers service pistol are the ones I just keep, shiny and in cases. He was LAPD btw.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

LA here, uncle was LA sheriff not PD but he taught me everything I knew about black powder as he collected them as well. The revolver is a .44 confederate calvary revolver, the other I posted is a .50 (fucker kicks hard, its basically a sawed off .50 rifle with a slick grip that makes it swing upwards towards te shooter after firing in hot conditions, you load it with the same powder charge as a rifle. 50 to 100 grains -FF- black). I also have a .50 plains rifle but cant get good shots ATM as im drunk, the wife is asleep and im using a phone.

People need to stop debating law in this thread and just post guns, modern or old.