Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its funny how tmo always tries to spin shit to make it look like the just better than everyone at this game... fyi training, rules lawyering, and over-all asshatery does not make you better than us. i guess we were all just naive to think that the raid scene might finally see some peace.

Quit being so dramatic. Everyone in here is getting trolled by people that don't even play. People get mad when there's a race, there's been no rule lawyering and intentional training. Lose the tinfoil, the raid scene is all fine and carebearish right now, it is so so far from what happened back then. But then again, I doubt you would take my word for it.
The people raging at TMO either have history and reasons from past events or are simply stupidly mad and won't see good even when it's there.
There's nothing to spin here. You're naive if you think TMO won't race you for pixels, but you're borderline harrison if you see intentional evil everywhere.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so if tldr just stop crying, you sound like children.
this comin from the guys that never learned what a line or sharing was in kindergarten
Old 06-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callnoutthenewbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy your way into endgame raiding some more kid your opionion means jack and shit.

Atleast i level my toons

Oh like i didnt level slippery to 60?
Old 06-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portsche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
English or it didn't happen.
(No, I have no clue who you are, and don't care. But ffs, learn to spell and use some puncuation)
Thanks for the laugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You should take your own advice.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this comin from the guys that never learned what a line or sharing was in kindergarten
Hey dumbass, There isnt competition in kindergarten.

We are not in kindergarten. But you sure fucking cry like a kindergartner.

Im soso so so so deeply sorry that you werent allowed a rotation on the most valuable mobs in the game.

Also still sorry my retired necro (for 4 months) STILL has more VP loot than youre entire guild, including the 60 deadbeat VD that wouldnt hack it either.

boo hoo bitch. lmao
Old 06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey dumbass, There isnt competition in kindergarten.

We are not in kindergarten. But you sure fucking cry like a kindergartner.

Im soso so so so deeply sorry that you werent allowed a rotation on the most valuable mobs in the game.

Also still sorry my retired necro (for 4 months) STILL has more VP loot than youre entire guild, including the 60 deadbeat VD that wouldnt hack it either.

boo hoo bitch. lmao
who is sounding like the child here?
Old 06-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Banned

Idk, last time i checked men dont cry over video games.

Do you? yeah.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit being so dramatic. Everyone in here is getting trolled by people that don't even play. People get mad when there's a race, there's been no rule lawyering and intentional training. Lose the tinfoil, the raid scene is all fine and carebearish right now, it is so so far from what happened back then. But then again, I doubt you would take my word for it.
The people raging at TMO either have history and reasons from past events or are simply stupidly mad and won't see good even when it's there.
There's nothing to spin here. You're naive if you think TMO won't race you for pixels, but you're borderline harrison if you see intentional evil everywhere.
hella dramatic yo i take this shit way cereal. clearly you are the one being trolled, i is giving 0 fucks(isnt that what the cool kids say)
Old 06-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
hella dramatic yo i take this shit way cereal. clearly you are the one being trolled, i is giving 0 fucks(isnt that what the cool kids say)
Oh okay, in that case, you got me good, sir. I assumed you were being serious in server chat. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll proceed to giving 0 fucks as well.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Idk, last time i checked men dont cry over video games.

Do you? yeah.
news at 10: pixels make you a real man

lmao
Closed Thread