Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Ya, logging on to see Meow all joined nihilum and they mass recruited some people I have never even heard of kinda killed my desire to keep playing tbh. I thought last week was a lot of fun, don't understand the need to to make it dumb with over recruiting, to each their own.

Summer time is here and I have a three week vacation planned to Italy and France in July, and one week getaway to Vegas in June, gotta do some leveling up in RL.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, logging on to see Meow all joined nihilum and they mass recruited some people I have never even heard of kinda killed my desire to keep playing tbh. I thought last week was a lot of fun, don't understand the need to to make it dumb with over recruiting, to each their own.

Summer time is here and I have a three week vacation planned to Italy and France in July, and one week getaway to Vegas in June, gotta do some leveling up in RL.
^^ lol what does that make? your seventh "I quit" post?

GRIEFED OFF THE SERVER (seven times!! all time record)

On the bright side maybe FF can do some raid targets now, without your fail tank bringing them down over and over and over....
Old 05-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trollborn the new harry
Good solution to pop tell everyone to go play wow
He is harry dummy

Harry nd Gay
Old 05-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Mellow prolly postin mad bad shit. I already won this server, CR has taken 1 PVP death in his existence, have 100+ killshots with him, got dat 100:1 killshot ratio. If I wanted to talk PVE we could have a magelo off brew on our live accounts and spew wonderful sperm into the air.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames_High_King_Gaddafi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is harry dummy

Harry nd Gay
And Harry wants to be cast amirite
Old 05-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned

brotherhood going to win
Old 05-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AThere is no reason why 7 months into release people should not be 50, or close.
Here is the flaw with your logic, your talking about people that have played on server for 7 months, are not 50, quit, and might come back. Of which, there are . . . 20? If that.

Most people talking about exp, are talking about pumping new blood into the system, and bringing back those that quit at lvl 1-30 b/c they didnt want the grind.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Only read page 1, and 18.

Lol @ Nihi recruiting more people.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Aviak

wow, soo many delusional Nihilum here.

This box isn't for you, its for all of us. We don't need content progression we need new players (or ones coming back). This can be fixed with some good xp hot zones, which increases competition and leveling. Make the hot zone move every day...

Optionally temporary xp bonus to 42 will do the same, minus risk of oor healed alts holding hot-zones.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprobe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, soo many delusional Nihilum here.

This box isn't for you, its for all of us. We don't need content progression we need new players (or ones coming back).
^^
Closed Thread