Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I single handedly slayed the entire kelethin village guards and all.

See I can make stuff up too.

No SS, no Truth.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy being out of my range, OOC is a lot quieter now that you cant grief lvl 5's
Big kelethin pvp things here
Old 05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen more raging, embellishing, fabricating and outright lying in a single post on this forum.

Every single sentence contains a lie. He literally can't get 1 honest sentence out.
Destin was not in Nihilum during any point of the events mentioned in this post, literally have seen this person in game twice since November, whereas what I have said has been repeated my multiple people, on both sides, who actually were there, again, unlike Destin. Very nice refutation of the facts by the way with your "account" ("account" because you weren't there) of the events as you see it.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He literally can't get 1 honest sentence out.
Read through it again couldn't one sentence that wasn't true /shrug
Old 05-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty lies are still lies.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Zarah was not in Nihilum nor Holocaust for a single portion of any of the events mentioned. Also does not refute a single point made with actual facts are counter facts. Saying something is a lie without any basis or proof otherwise is not a strong argument.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lol. I've been in Nihilum since January, raided and pvp'd every day up to the release of hate.

The lies continue. Batting 1000.

Especially liked the part about how Holocaust kept us out of fear. The day fear opened we were there immediately when the server came up (myself included), and every day after for 2 months. Holo farmed fear during the day (while the rest of the server paid their debt to society in the form of "day" jobs). Of all the times Holo was in fear, we kicked them out every time (3 times with lesser numbers) except 1, that being specifically the day where Troriste accidently agro'd CT 1 time (one time. O-N-E Timez, Single, Exclusive, Individual incident) while looking to see who was in the zone and where they were while we all said in g-chat and vent to be careful not to agro CT. Contrariwise, we did not use that to our advantage and take over the zone.

Also, Zarah has been in the guild that entire time also. The next day Lethdar triggered CT over 50 times, and that went on for days before "your" guild (that you weren't yet a member of) started getting banned for intentional trains and other exploitations due to rage of being kept out of PoF.

In addition, rofl, YOU weren't there, or in the guild at that time, or any time previous to the aforementioned incident. YOU were in Uprising farming guk 24/7 for months, bolting people thru walls and getting rolled, making angry comments in guild chat, which I could read also being a member of Uprising.

Sooooo baaaaaaadd. Also other things rhyming with bad.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Never seen more raging, embellishing, fabricating and outright lying in a single post on this forum.

Every single sentence contains a lie. He literally can't get 1 honest sentence out.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

I've yet to see you make one post that wasn't full of hyperbole, so I whether I was around or not is immaterial. You have very little interest in doing what's best for the server overall. Your (transparent) agenda is to quash Nihilum.

The funny thing is, Nihilum isn't what caused your fail ~ you brought that to the server with you. And 100 new GMs and all of the code changes in the worlds can't fix that. The only thing preventing you from succeeding around here is you.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Troriste accidently agro'd CT 1 time
lol discredited yourself very quickly
Old 05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

who gives a shit

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

who gives a shit