Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man this thread got exciting fast.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know how fucking retarded it is to name names or say a guild participates in RMTing without evidence?
For example, I know for a fact that Daldoma RMT's.

Its obvious RMTing exists I would't deny that, I would however, deny any RMTing is going on in TMO. Also I have been here since the beginnding and I have no clue who Plat Lord is. Why don't you tell us who they are on the p99 forums?
We should get Uthgaard back he always caught those RMTers !
So it just so happens the top guild on the server with all their high end loot isn't RMTing? Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Alarti you are the scum of this planet and everybody knows it. I know you do hardcore mental gymnastics to convince yourself that your path in life is righteous and you'll likely die thinking you lived a noble life but in all honesty you are a piece of smelly shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet. You're the sneaky lawyer type who twists words and reason into making people believe your vision of "evidence" is the only permissible version that will prove guilt or innocence. You bring your homebois along that will agree with anything you say because you're one big well-oiled circlejerk. You do all this because you know the straightforward reality is that you're a guilty piece of shit along with many others members in your guild.

The people in charge aren't doing anything about RMT because, as I've pointed out before, they:

a) Don't care
b) Don't have the ability (technical or literally can't gather enough information)
c) Are oblivious to what is happening.

My best guess is that it's a mix of a and b.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in washington, we have no sun! Plus I'm black
/thread
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it just so happens the top guild on the server with all their high end loot isn't RMTing? Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Alarti you are the scum of this planet and everybody knows it. I know you do hardcore mental gymnastics to convince yourself that your path in life is righteous and you'll likely die thinking you lived a noble life but in all honesty you are a piece of smelly shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet. You're the sneaky lawyer type who twists words and reason into making people believe your vision of "evidence" is the only permissible version that will prove guilt or innocence. You bring your homebois along that will agree with anything you say because you're one big well-oiled circlejerk. You do all this because you know the straightforward reality is that you're a guilty piece of shit along with many others members in your guild.

The people in charge aren't doing anything about RMT because, as I've pointed out before, they:

a) Don't care
b) Don't have the ability (technical or literally can't gather enough information)
c) Are oblivious to what is happening.

My best guess is that it's a mix of a and b.
All our loot it accounted for most if not all of the rmting going on is accounts of people who quit and their gear + items farmed on farming camps. Raid loots are worn by our characters, and when those items are replaced they are turned back into the guild to be re-distributed to other members.

You can believe or suppose what you want its absolutely impossible to reason with someone who operates on faith or belief. If feeling like TMO is shit, and I'm the scum of the earth gets you hard, feel free. I won't argue your feelings. I will debate with those with high-functioning brains.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Banned

0% chance you know where every single piece of raid loot worn by your members is.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Banned

or where it originated.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Absolutely right it is impossible to have 100% accountability. However, we do keep track of who is awarded what and if they are noticed without their loot they are investigated. Also, when we find a cheater, we boot them and out them. Unlike other guilds who are here or left the server
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

Right, you've avoided the issue at hand. It's not knowing when loot you've acquired goes missing. It's when loot you haven't acquired appears.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I live in washington, we have no sun! Plus I'm black
Lies, you're just from the wrong side of the mountains. The East/Central parts of the state (Spokane, Yakima) see plenty of sun. It only rains on liberals. =P
Old 05-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Absolutely right it is impossible to have 100% accountability. However, we do keep track of who is awarded what and if they are noticed without their loot they are investigated. Also, when we find a cheater, we boot them and out them. Unlike other guilds who are here or left the server
So no 100% accountability. Strike One
Rot loot goes to guild bank. Who accounts for that without 100% accountability? Strike Two
TMO jerkfaces. Strike Three.

You're out.
Closed Thread