Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs89 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let them get to me? He hunts me down, waits for me to pull. Then let's a mob kill me; losing hours of exp. how do I stop him from getting to me? I don't live in my moms basement and there is nowhere else really to go that's near an Evil Bank.

Explain that. I don't live in my moms basement. I don't have time to re-earn exp 3-4 times. As a troll SK it's even slower exp but the same penalty.

This is why I say goodbye. No one in my guild can even help because they're too high! Shitty design. Let griefed run people off the server? And people donate for that!
I don't know what level you are but I have several characters I have access to that can help you. Just send me a PM on the forums or on IRC, or send me a tell in game if I'm on. Also, when I say "don't let him get to you", I mean you should just act sporting and don't get visibly mad that you were killed. It just makes them want to grief you more.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Red PKing

I sympathize with you, jbs89, but this is a fact of life on ANY pvp server in any game. While I'm new to Red99, I'm not new to EQ. I was charmed many times, made to kill my entire party, and then made to stand there and get slowly killed or run into lava. At least you're not getting run into places where you cannot get your corpse and you're not just losing xp.

If I had a dime for every time I was attacked after pulling a MOB, I'd be a millionaire. If you also included all the times I was attacked while low on HPs after finishing a MOB, that would account for the vast majority of my PVP deaths on Tallon Zek.

Also, aSamimnot, you do not need to be twinked to defeat someone red to you. I've kicked the living hell out of players 11 levels higher than me in Live, with the aid of only a SOW potion and a Weighted Axe. To be fair, being twinked definitely never hurt. I've been beaten by a few lower level twinks before - especially as the game wore on, but I've also been just plain outfought and shut down.

Anyway, sorry you're having a hard time, brudda.

Grim
Old 04-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Banned

will also participate in honorable duels
(buffs r overrated)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marrashonorduel1.jpg (93.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg marrashonorduel.jpg (92.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Kobold

No one cares about your lame character. People were relying on me for fine plate. I matter. I don't see the pics of our duel where you get slammed by a green.

I'll be on FFXIV on ps3 this October. Always on d2 east never on d3. ImperiumExDeus, no spaces; check it. All I do is good manner duel.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

lololol
Old 04-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Banned

i never even knew you were a somebody when i was ruining your eq experience

now i guess its funnier?

anyways, you dont have to quit im gonna be offline for several hours, and since you're here crying at your keyboard go get some easy exp k buddy?

ps LOL COSMOSTRSADAMUS seein the future
Old 04-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

"Red" means stop, stop playing Red.
Pop. Drop, and lock it. <--- see what I did there
Red99 - 83 \/ Red99 - 20 \/ Red99 - 0.00
Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's just skip the pvp and go to a bryan adams concert together bro
miss you
Old 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Titanuk come back... I never got to play with you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Banned

im guessing titanuk waiting on his corpse to rot so he can just have sirken summon it.
Closed Thread