Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Lazor I don't like Darwoth but do you realize that YOU have very contradictory opinions about the server when compared to the majority of the red players?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lazor I don't like Darwoth but do you realize that YOU have very contradictory opinions about the server when compared to the majority of the red players?
The difference is that I'm open to different opinions? I've said a bunch of times that I'd be okay with global ooc even though I personally disagree with it. Same with exp loss on pvp deaths. Same with the exp bonus. I don't go around preaching about how the server is ruined because of a few things I disagree with, because unlike Darwoth I'm not an ungrateful child.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have to be consequences for your actions.

Constantly bind rushing, for instance, would have NONE without xp loss.

There are problems much larger than your "waaah 1-3% waaah".
See your sig.

Xp loss in pvp isnt classic.

It wasnt on Rallos anyway, and ive been told you rarely fell on the same level bracket in sullon.

I dont really care whats classic or not really, but this was a bad game mechanic that should never have been implemented.

And god you are such a brown noser Harrison
Old 04-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

i was just wondering if you realized
Old 04-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

6:1 ratio against blue at prime time. Server seems like it has healthy numbers.

Who the hell wants to just throw your body at another player just for fun? Without consequences, this server's PvP will turn into WoW PvP - worthless.

Enjoying the server so far!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

This will never be WoW pvp just because you don't lose exp on pvp death. Yall have some of the dumbest most regurgitated arguements. You'll never have more than a 30 second corpse run in WoW, you're invulnerable to death while recovering, and you can choose not to even make the run and just afk at a spirit binder. There is no getting caught being bound across the world which will take several hours to traverse, there is chance for extra deaths because you have to run naked. Furthermore there are other ways to prevent bind rushing which have been implemented and have been successful such as respawn with limited health and no mana. It has become just another reason to avoid PVP. It doesn't make sense to advertise a PVP server, then toss in another mechanic that forces players to involve themselves in PVE.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Those are pretty good points. I acquiesce.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blar glar glar racist blah bleh blah white supremacist, blargh glarglar racist waah waah
do you ever have anything to say that does not consist of whining about me not liking blacks?

in any case not that it matters to you, but one can't be a "white supremacist" if they only take issue with blacks (and in my case fresh across the border illegal mexicans)

have no problem with asians, even stuck my cock in two of them.

have no problem with non mexican "hispanics" (especially good ol george zimmerman!)

have no problem with mexicans that come here legally, learn our language and assimilate into american society.

and from a racial standpoint i have no issue with the majority of arabs either as it is their ass backwards religion that accounts for the majority of their bullshit (ie i hate muslims, but not for their race).

but i sure do dislike black folks! and i am quite happy that you are so troubled by it that 6 months later you are still bitching.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

As we can tell from Darworth post's. This man is a people person, with much experience with people and with that large sample of people he is making a statement that he feels is correct.

If I knew 5 blacks guys and 4 robbed me for being a "mark" then yes I would have your same opinion.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Banned

i haven't known 5 black guys, i have known hundreds of black guys (and women) ranging from old fat women living in the country to the worst of the worst ghettobanging pieces of shit on the planet as i spent most of my life 30 minutes from DC which is something like 80% black. none tried to rob me although many stole shit when nobody was looking, one i did not know did go for the whole robbery thing and ended up with an m16 bayonet i had just purchased sticking out of his rib cage which initiated a whole slew of legal "fun".

i have never once known a black that was not a full blown sack of shit and i have known many, many of them.

by comparison i have only know maybe 20 or so chongs, all conducted themselves with honor and dignity.

known lots of white folks obviously, the majority of the ones worth knowing were country folks, then you have the shiteating trailer trash that live side by side with the blacks and act just like them, or emulate them if you will (ho ho ho) or the limpwristed yuppie city folks that are hard at work spreading the "lol white pussy" stereotype.

while having much exposure to them i have not actually known very many mexicans, but i have also not seen a big crowd of mexicans brawling in their front yard on christmas eve, and my town did not have bulletproof glass windows with rotating barrel drawers on all of the taco joints the way they did at popeyes and kfc, and the 7-11's did not have small two man police stations inside of them anywhere but in the blackzone, never got into a fight with a mexican in a shopping mall for randomly hitting my girlfriend (now wife) in the face as she walked by. in case you have not guessed all of these are encounters with the trayvon contingent and i could go on for days about firsthand shit but there is just no point so i wont.

also saw lots of mexican fathers actually raising their children instead of spawning 20 of them to as many different mothers and teaching them nothing except how to be another "thug life" piece of shit.

since my opinion was forged by me in the land of reality after a lifetime of experience, and yours was given to you by your government funded indoctrination center and MTV i find it hard not to laugh at and impossible to take seriously anything you or folks like you have to say on the matter.

go live in the same general area as those your so quick to blindly defend where your grandmother has windows shot out of her office building every few months from the stray rounds sailing in from anacostia then talk to me, until then fuck you and the self righteous horse you rode in on.
Last edited by Darwoth; 04-13-2012 at 03:56 PM..
Closed Thread