Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're bad, gone, and a bit upset. Here's a hint, failing to choose the proper response + fat fingering is bad pvp skills. Dying in OOT as a druid is just embarrassing. It's a good thing you moved on from this game, go be loud+average somewhere else I suppose.
Think we got a harrison situation here
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think we got a harrison situation here
Above baddie has gated from every large gvg situation as a cleric while several of his clanmates, and always gongshow, are left to die. He still plays and dies a lot but now his shtick is it's never him. Never heard of another poster here making that claim, it's an original idea of his.

Ultimately he's just depressed his buddy illi is banned and now we have to deal with his form of talk therapy, spam on the forums.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Above baddie has gated from every large gvg situation as a cleric while several of his clanmates, and always gongshow, are left to die. He still plays and dies a lot but now his shtick is it's never him. Never heard of another poster here making that claim, it's an original idea of his.

Ultimately he's just depressed his buddy illi is banned and now we have to deal with his form of talk therapy, spam on the forums.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Banned

just don't stop playing outright and stop regularly checking the boards, 4 months from now he will be huddled around the campfire telling the 20 other players on the server (all guildmates of course) about how he made you quit.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

When it gets too hard for Fiegi, he goes to the gifbarn.

Darwoth poopsocked harder than anyone but lovely and illi and here you are checking forums every day over your e-honor, QQ. You aren't convincing anyone you don't suck, the kills are there for all to see and you have none of your own. Maybe your better at whatever browser game you play now, but you could never compete here.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Banned

i check the boards every now and then to see if the server is holding any new promise i simply noticed you talking out of your asshole and set things straight, so now you look stupid and have been hard at work telling me how much i suck and so on, as if i give two shits. perhaps i suck and perhaps i do not but at the end of the day whatever my skill level is it was more than sufficient enough to drop everyone in your guild with the exception of a few of the raid carebears that one never saw logged in unless it was to hold nagafens sack and 2 or 3 of those (like you) that would just gate when i entered the zone unless the bout consisted of soandso + a few friends vs me

i realize you have nothing to do in the game since your guilded with everyone left playing but i am getting bored of our stimulating discourse so lets wrap it up, tell me i suck some more and what not before bleeting on about barely winning a 3v1 as though it is the pinnacle of your pvp achievements.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Banned

random gifs tend to illicit a broader range of bizarre responses, due to how you interpret them - just a fyi erb
Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

dunno how a fellow in nihilum is going to blather on about poopsocking, i got my levelling done quickly in the week and a half or so it took, after that i logged on primarily to kill folks and was rarely online for more than an hour or so at a time.

either way it is pretty stupid to begrudge me because i have the ability to make my own schedule and accomodate a length of poopsocking if i feel like it.

why are you so concerned with me and how much i suck, play, dont play and so on anyway? i hope your not about to whisper sweet nothings to my inbox in a desperate bid to suck my cock now.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno how a fellow in nihilum is going to blather on about poopsocking, i got my levelling done quickly in the week and a half or so it took, after that i logged on primarily to kill folks and was rarely online for more than an hour or so at a time.

either way it is pretty stupid to begrudge me because i have the ability to make my own schedule and accomodate a length of poopsocking if i feel like it.

why are you so concerned with me and how much i suck, play, dont play and so on anyway? i hope your not about to whisper sweet nothings to my inbox in a desperate bid to suck my cock now.
You must have missed the one vent recording. Hes the Nihilum white knight forum troll, it was a good listen.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You came back here to try to defend an unedited screenshot of you dying. You're even replying more often than I can. Yet I'm the one concerned with you. Yeah, I concern myself with scrubs I'm undefeated against.
Closed Thread