Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 10:40 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast v33.3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is when the community (me) takes it to the forums in a full blitz calling out Rogean and Nilbog, or to IRC

I was blamed by Amelinda for being the cause of exploited raid items not being removed until late February (when they shoulda been out early January) because I spammed the forums in late February asking for accountability from server administrators. Make sense? Nope.

Raid items were "removed" and we had a patch in late February, after a week of spamming and numerous IP bans.

I give 0 fucks about this server, its been dead since December and some of the Chosen Few have seen most of what has happened in our visions for months. For those who do give more than 0 fucks about this server: full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog is the only way to get shit done. I sent cruel, vile PMs to them as I saw fit - with links to my threads and old threads knowing they would read them because otherwise they give 0 fucks about reading shit on these forums or what the community thinks.

Amelinda, god bless her heart, is useless. She's great at banning accounts and deleting posts, and whatever it is she does in game, but otherwise she is useless. You don't get shit done by going through intermediaries, you get shit done by going to the top. The people who want shit done on this server need to know the only way you do that is by getting those two lady angels at the top to pay attention to what it is you have to say.

Methods I've employed:

1) spamming them in IRC (Got some rechargables removed in December this way)
2) sending nasty PMs to them
3) bumping old ass ridiculous threads to toxicify the forums, causing everyone to bitch and moan, mainly staff, to Lady Angel Nilbog/Rogean

Its sad to say but the lot of you are fucking stupid, so you couldn't get a light switched off if you tried, but for any special person out there that wants to try to turn shit around on this dead server - going rogue is the only way to get shit done around here. As we all know, having threads with polls to get them to change shit is USELESS so don't fall for the Amelinda/Sirken/Null bait. None of them have any decision making ability. Go to the top, its the only way.

God bless you all and good night
Cast you are 100% wrong. Nilbog is currently out of town on business and has been for a bit. Rogean is doing his own thing. and the only one around with Rogean's ear is well....ME as it were. Acting like a spoiled useless fuck up actually just annoys the total shit out of the staff.

I promise you, community, if you shit up the boards a la cast, I will beg Rogean to shut the server down. And i'm fairly sure it won't take much begging as i'm fairly sure Nilbog, Null & Sirken would lose all patience with the project at that point.

so Cast: I have nothing nice to say to you. so i'll just post this and ban your account since you intend to incite bullshit like this. Also for staff insult.

I don't appreciate being called useless.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

i dont play that often because of rl, but when i do get on or check the forums, all i hear is bitching from the basement dwellers that were called out on their hacking ect, or what ever, get over it, shit

its just a game, bro....

anyways to the rest of us here that are here to have fun and pvp along the way to lvl 50 ect let us have our fun dickheads
Old 04-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Banned

Cast v33.3
Banned

Bad bard who couldn't handle classic EQ down!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Smedy for GM and all issues will be instantly resolved, these are the rumors on the internets
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

tapping 2 plains for this bitch:

Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast v33.3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is when the community (me) takes it to the forums in a full blitz calling out Rogean and Nilbog, or to IRC

I was blamed by Amelinda for being the cause of exploited raid items not being removed until late February (when they shoulda been out early January) because I spammed the forums in late February asking for accountability from server administrators. Make sense? Nope.

Raid items were "removed" and we had a patch in late February, after a week of spamming and numerous IP bans.

I give 0 fucks about this server, its been dead since December and some of the Chosen Few have seen most of what has happened in our visions for months. For those who do give more than 0 fucks about this server: full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog is the only way to get shit done. I sent cruel, vile PMs to them as I saw fit - with links to my threads and old threads knowing they would read them because otherwise they give 0 fucks about reading shit on these forums or what the community thinks.

Amelinda, god bless her heart, is useless. She's great at banning accounts and deleting posts, and whatever it is she does in game, but otherwise she is useless. You don't get shit done by going through intermediaries, you get shit done by going to the top. The people who want shit done on this server need to know the only way you do that is by getting those two lady angels at the top to pay attention to what it is you have to say.

Methods I've employed:

1) spamming them in IRC (Got some rechargables removed in December this way)
2) sending nasty PMs to them
3) bumping old ass ridiculous threads to toxicify the forums, causing everyone to bitch and moan, mainly staff, to Lady Angel Nilbog/Rogean

Its sad to say but the lot of you are fucking stupid, so you couldn't get a light switched off if you tried, but for any special person out there that wants to try to turn shit around on this dead server - going rogue is the only way to get shit done around here. As we all know, having threads with polls to get them to change shit is USELESS so don't fall for the Amelinda/Sirken/Null bait. None of them have any decision making ability. Go to the top, its the only way.

God bless you all and good night
Please kill yourself.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned

Honestly anyone with half a brain can see Cast is suffering from multiple personality disorder and extreme dementia.

I don't give a fuck now that I quit but plenty of people in holo even disliked cast. To name a few.. Slathar, Casey, Target and even big Smedy thought he was loco. I myself liked the guy in till i saw his spouts of dimension on the forums and realized he is a fuckin nut.

Trolling is one thing bro but jesus christ ahah.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srs Not Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly anyone with half a brain can see Cast is suffering from multiple personality disorder and extreme dementia.

I don't give a fuck now that I quit but plenty of people in holo even disliked cast. To name a few.. Slathar, Casey, Target and even big Smedy thought he was loco. I myself liked the guy in till i saw his spouts of dimension on the forums and realized he is a fuckin nut.

Trolling is one thing bro but jesus christ ahah.
sounds like a merger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]