Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Default Hey you white power morons

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...r-loses-appeal

Be careful about your trolling because you might hear a knock on the door soon and be a real fuckin sad panda droppin soap in front of actual bad asses.

This is a friendly, final warning you nazis, i will report you
Old 03-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

at least he did not go to jail for "revving his engine in a racist manner" (car was stalling and needed to be feathered) like happened to the last victim of nanny state thought crimes i heard about
Old 03-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Holy shit, he went to jail for speaking his mind in a public forum? Wow... fuck Europe.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Banned

Rwanda genocide = people "speaking their minds" (motivating people to commit genocide) in a public forum
Old 03-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

You realize if America were like that, half the RnF posts could be used as grounds for incarceration?

Do you really think his prison time is gonna change his racist attitude? The dude's probably thinking even darker thoughts these days, breeding even more hate.

And the real reality is, the judicial system now has grounds to punish people for speaking their minds. They just took a step on the slippery slope to tyranny - no wonder they took 90 minutes to deliberate such a momentous decision.

The people in that country should be fearing what those judges just did.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

holy fuk itd be a life sentence if i could go to jail for my tweets GOD BLESS AMERICA AND LT. LITTLEGYNO
Old 03-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

wat?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
A student who mocked the football player Fabrice Muamba on Twitter after the Bolton player collapsed with a cardiac arrest, has lost his appeal against a 56-day jail term.
Liam Stacey, 21, of Pontypridd, south Wales, sobbed as he was taken away after the failed appeal hearing at Swansea crown court.
i stopped reading at the bold part. if you dont live in america, you cant just say whatever you want. if you d live in america, you can say anything (aside from threats, and as that would still be considered assault)
Old 03-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i stopped reading at the bold part. if you dont live in america, you cant just say whatever you want. if you d live in america, you can say anything (aside from threats, and as that would still be considered assault)
Yeah, they also gave up their right to bear handguns. Look how far that's gotten them. Trusting in the government to provide personal security is a grievous mistake. Especially when it could be the government intent on perpetrating that harm. Our constitution was developed to protect us from tyranny, yet ignorant people fight to destroy it every day. Makes me a sad panda. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Banned

The bobbies will be at your door to bomp you with their billies.
Closed Thread