Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 03:32 AM
Orc

Default Had a good/productive day+ night

Started the day at a blue tic into 14. Did lots of killing, and slogged my way to 15th. Two lvls in one day is pretty good for a pally..but anyway -New spells! Also during my adventures, I started collecting spiderling silks and low qual pelts. From those I was able to make leather padding x 20. Yeah, it took a long time, but the money I made from them was just enough to buy a deepwater helm. LOL, when I got it , I was walkin' on air. I LOVE this game, and all the kind players who offer buffs and low end items and a little pp to help true noobs out. I paid it forward today, gave my brass helmet and jagged bands to a noob who had nothing. He thanked me 5 times, so I told him, as I was told, when someone was kind to me "Just pay it forward when you are able"
Anyoo, just wanted to say I'm having a blast...it's the closest thing to classic and I am glad to be a part of it.

Kaffy Dorfknight 15th Paladin
Old 03-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Aviak

Sounds awesome Kaffy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Glad you are enjoying the classic EQ experience. Cant wait to join you and everybody else. Also glad that ppl are keeping the "pay it forward" concept alive. Helping your fellow player is a great feeling.

I too had a good/productive day yesterday. Nothing like yours,(wish it had been) but, drove through one of the most, if not The most dangerous provinces of Afghanistan yesterday, went to Kandahar Air Field and did a lot of work on our Strykers. Was a great feeling, working with my hands and getting as much accomplished as we did yesterday.

Happy Hunting Kaffy and everybody else. See you all in game soon. =D

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye, then its just a game, FIND THE EYE!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Sheet, wish I had deepwater helm money.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwitchercryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I too had a good/productive day yesterday. Nothing like yours,(wish it had been) but, drove through one of the most, if not The most dangerous provinces of Afghanistan yesterday, went to Kandahar Air Field and did a lot of work on our Strykers. Was a great feeling, working with my hands and getting as much accomplished as we did yesterday.

Happy Hunting Kaffy and everybody else. See you all in game soon. =D
My pixelatin' is nothing compared to your day /salute sir! Can't wait to see ya in game! Any idea on what race/class you're gonna roll?

Kaffy
Old 03-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Aviak

Thinking Half Elf or Wood Elf Bard. Main was Halfling Rogue back on live, but been reading a lot of guides and posts on bards and kitting and it sounds like it could be a blast once I work out all the kinks. Hopefully that day will be pretty soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I cant wait. Until then, happy hunting man, and see ya in there soon enough!

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye, then its just a game, FIND THE EYE!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Aviak

Grats on productive days on both counts! I had a pretty good weekend too. Got 20th & scored me both giant skeleton bones I needed for necro Sol Ro quests. Rathe Mountains is being pretty nice to me so far. Yay for gypsy merchants!

After I complete 21st I may try & go get the rod from Lower Guk then head over to Elf Island & get those parts. Depends on whether or not I run into a Guk group. Man, I love Guk.

Anyways, if any of you need assistance from a lowly necro feel free to ask. I'll do what I can. ;-)
Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwitchercryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinking Half Elf or Wood Elf Bard. Main was Halfling Rogue back on live, but been reading a lot of guides and posts on bards and kitting and it sounds like it could be a blast once I work out all the kinks. Hopefully that day will be pretty soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I cant wait. Until then, happy hunting man, and see ya in there soon enough!
Go Wood Elf. DRT and their Velious armor looks a LOT better.

Wood Elf Velious Armor
Half Elf Velious Armor
Old 03-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Their starting stats are fairly close enough, might aswell go for the visual bonus then! lol Wood Elf it is.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Strykers.
If those things are anything like they're shown in Modern Warfare II, the only word I can muster is *badass*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go Wood Elf. DRT and their Velious armor looks a LOT better.

Wood Elf Velious Armor
Half Elf Velious Armor
Plus you can forage fishing grubs! Then you can fish when you're bored. I used to love fishing when Planes of Power came out. I would fish in every Epic plane I could. Hmmm maybe that shouldn't be one of your goals....
Closed Thread