Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Kobold

Good to know that the exploitation of developer acknowledged broken game mechanics is considered fair game in Veeshan's Peak. Thanks for the clarification Ambrotos.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Aviak

So despite the fact that Rogean has already established that memblur shouldn't be cast on raid targets, let along ch them, we are still allowed to use it? Also nice to know that Ambrotos feels like VP is a bug mechanic ffa. So I take it we are also allowed to use mq2, boxing, dupe plat, and utilize established game mechanic bugs, as long as we do it in the confines of VP? Good to know.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Acknowledge that it's a bug and I'll fix it for you =P
Old 03-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Fire Giant

Call me crazy, but maybe they're just sticking to the mandate put forth by nilbog that VP is a no CSR zone, period. You should try it outside of VP again to test out my theory.

You guys really don't see the irony in training VD in VP for 4 hours while you were raid suspended and weren't even allowed to kill anything and then being pissed when they grief you right back? Really?
Old 03-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me crazy, but maybe they're just sticking to the mandate put forth by nilbog that VP is a no CSR zone, period. You should try it outside of VP again to test out my theory.

You guys really don't see the irony in training VD in VP for 4 hours while you were raid suspended and weren't even allowed to kill anything and then being pissed when they grief you right back? Really?
no CSR = can exploit bugs? Does this mean we can dupe plat/items in VP?

or are you saying that training is an exploit?

I'm not following your Shiftin-logic.
Last edited by Autotune; 03-01-2012 at 03:43 AM..
Old 03-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if you quit the server to go MQ it up on EQ mac, why don't you go troll their userbase instead of the people trying to still have fun on p99?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of you stop baiting each other.

As far as I'm concerned this is no different than the pathing that is being taken advantage in there. When it gets fixed it gets fixed. Unless Rogean starts making new rules and starts dictating the PnP in VP then it's fair game till something is said.

Don't like it? Work something out till then.
Cute, pathing is one thing- but something that Rogean said he was fixing months ago because of a bug report but never got around to doing? Classy.

Just about what we should expect, eh?

EDIT: My bad, should the server staff not be enforcing the exploitation of bugs that were laid out months ago? Oh no, we should make an agreement? Where's the competition in that? Ohh wait, the exploitation of this bug is being used to force the end of competition on this server? Alright, that seems legit. lol.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Last edited by Loly Taa; 03-01-2012 at 05:59 AM..
Old 03-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Banned

I guess all the work done to create vp was done in vain.

Nobody killing dragons.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess all the work done to create vp was done in vain.

Nobody killing dragons.
Last Druushk we had a parse of 58k melee dps on a 32khp mob, and that's not counting casters, but obviously Ambrotos prefers an unbalanced server.

Tell me VD, when's the last time you did 58k melee dps to Druushk?

If you want us to kill mobs with Velious style HP then just fucking release Velious.

Or I dunno, fix the goddamn bugs on your server.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Banned

I believe the staff gave you an answer, albeit it might have been too long for you to read, allow me to summarize. Work a strat or work a rotation lolz.
Closed Thread