Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Suspended/Banned Players Corpse Rot and not resummoned?
Yes - They should be held accountable for being retards. 23 50.00%
No - We need to keep enabling training. 23 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get banned/suspended your corpse should ROT and not be RESUMMONED.

Proxy penalty for being a total douche and getting suspended/banned.
I would rather listen to Harrison. There is no stronger insult that I can think of.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More lies..

How does it feel to be a liar?
I could spend the next 15 minutes digging up all the posts that factually account for your MQ2 use, and your admission to it. However, I understand you're a sociopath and your ability to deny, deny, deny in your fragile pixel reality helps you escape the absolute shithole that is your life, and is the only thing keeping you from eating your wife then killing yourself - so I won't.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe she doesn't like you lol... I know I wouldn't be bothered helping somebody if there were being a complete dick to me..

sure its rants and flames and can say whatever... I just wouldn't expect to be at the top of her help list with your obvious contempt for her.

just common sense braaah
never been a dick. ive always just stated that she doesnt have the experience to be a GM, make decisions, or enforce rules for our community. Also feel that GMs should be completely impartial and keep personal feelings and opinions seperate from how they handle situations in game. shes proven incapable of doing this.

the server and community will just continue to suffer while these things happen until its dead. if no one else cares, then lets just leave it at that. just dont bitch when you finally hit 30+ and you find yourself in a similar situation
Old 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never been a dick. ive always just stated that she doesnt have the experience to be a GM, make decisions, or enforce rules for our community. Also feel that GMs should be completely impartial and keep personal feelings and opinions seperate from how they handle situations in game. shes proven incapable of doing this.

the server and community will just continue to suffer while these things happen until its dead. if no one else cares, then lets just leave it at that. just dont bitch when you finally hit 30+ and you find yourself in a similar situation

Naw I don't like the current rule set so I don't play EQ PvP...

It's that simple imo..

I'm giving uthgard's DAoC a shot... downloaded it the other day.

Thats my idea of a game though.. if its not fun.. or you feel you are being treated wrong.. don't play it..

otherwise it just seems like you are trying to get away with something or lying about your competitors.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

thanks for your input, random person who doesnt play here and has no idea whats going on with the server
Old 02-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could spend the next 15 minutes digging up all the posts that factually account for your MQ2 use, and your admission to it. However, I understand you're a sociopath and your ability to deny, deny, deny in your fragile pixel reality helps you escape the absolute shithole that is your life, and is the only thing keeping you from eating your wife then killing yourself - so I won't.
The fact that you claim i have been banned for it multiple times is a lie and you know it.

You drag it up like it is something people care about because it is all you got.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for your input, random person who doesnt play here and has no idea whats going on with the server

NP random troll who thinks the only PvP game is EQ.

Get a Life

Maybe if they add full loot and allow training you can take your floaties off and do some real pvp

and stop hiding behind the skirt of the GM's and rule set.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, I understand you're a sociopath and your ability to deny, deny, deny in your fragile pixel reality helps you escape the absolute shithole that is your life, and is the only thing keeping you from eating your wife then killing yourself -
Old 02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:

yawn.

i don't really care what your opinion of me is, to be perfectly honest. I had stuff to do IRL today. Didn't have time at that moment to run around fear looking for a safe spot. As soon as i DID have time to rez you I sent you a tell and you already had it. You can like me or not. It's not a popularity contest.

Seriously though, so very sorry that my having small children inconvenienced you and your pixels.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yawn.

i don't really care what your opinion of me is, to be perfectly honest. I had stuff to do IRL today. Didn't have time at that moment to run around fear looking for a safe spot. As soon as i DID have time to rez you I sent you a tell and you already had it. You can like me or not. It's not a popularity contest.

Seriously though, so very sorry that my having small children inconvenienced you and your pixels.
looks like your not on bruuce's brostatus list,
Closed Thread