Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof of RMT or stfu.
Confirmed fat.

Need RMT for Chesseburger. X=RMT Y=Raid Loot X+Y=Z (Cheeseburger)

Logic prevails. 100% confirmed RMT for burger.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Does nothing ever change on this server? Nihilum destroying everyone and Holocaust crying like little bitches
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

The most fun fact is that Holocaust was the NUMBER 1 ZERG guild for the first 2-4 weeks of the server. You had 20+ online every single day and Nihilum didn't even exist.

You just have to deal with the fact that you are bad and mad. The superior players of the server (myself) and some others just made most of you baddies quit. What's even more funny is that it only took 2-4 good players to make a 30-40 Holocaust ZERG quit the game LOLOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Banned

Congrats on still having the most char playtime 3 months after you quit.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on still having the most char playtime 3 months after you quit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty sure I posted a picture of me having a 1 at the start of my played. Aka about 11 days played [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] when everyone thought I had 25-30+ /played. Must have hurt when I had less playtime then the ubernerds of Holocaust and still dinging 50 weeks ahead of them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lovely confirmed /played 11days
Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Sad to see that there are only 80 people online atm though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 02-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most fun fact is that Holocaust was the NUMBER 1 ZERG guild for the first 2-4 weeks of the server. You had 20+ online every single day and Nihilum didn't even exist.

You just have to deal with the fact that you are bad and mad. The superior players of the server (myself) and some others just made most of you baddies quit. What's even more funny is that it only took 2-4 good players to make a 30-40 Holocaust ZERG quit the game LOLOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF was the guild who had the most players in the guild the first 2-4 weeks. The only reason Nilly had so many members to start with is because 90% of our lvl 40+ players jumped ship for dragon lewtz. Holocaust never had more then 20 people in their guild. With a player base of 150-200 people back then.. how the fuck can you call 20 total members a "zerg". What a joke bro, Go back 2 playing SWTOR Thomas.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Banned

Or close threads about really hot issues, then ignore them and hope server pop thinks they don't exist...

Sounds familiar!

Seriously, staff don't want to kill off RMT... How do you think Nilbog and Rogean pay for shit? Anyone remember Gronkus? How much did he skim off the box?
Old 02-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or close threads about really hot issues, then ignore them and hope server pop thinks they don't exist...

Sounds familiar!

Seriously, staff don't want to kill off RMT... How do you think Nilbog and Rogean pay for shit? Anyone remember Gronkus? How much did he skim off the box?
I closed those threads because they linked to external pages about rmt. I deleted the links from the threads, but not the whole threads because I assumed someone would post stupid shit like this.

Donations pay the server costs. If you believe otherwise, I really don't care, but I refuse to let you talk shit about something we work really hard to provide to you for free.

RMT carries with it legal issues. We have banned and continue to ban people for this. You are exacerbating the issue for some reason.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned

supreme understand complex theories involving algebra and dragons.

yet dosent understand

more then 2400 calories for adult male = morbid obesity

Supreme your a liar.

Billy was a good friend of mine. and told me how you guys knowingly would bug out dragons and fight them with 14 people.

Why do you think he doesent play any more? Why do you think I quit?
and Jibeken to. When i quit atlelast 4 people messaged me and told me they know you guys cheat an are corrupt but either they dont care or feel they have to do it because they want to raid. Which is odd that is your goal on a pvp server.

No one really cares about this server anymore. If they do its because they dont understand the truth about whats going on. Or they desire to one day be apart of nihilum.

Lovely dude, the only reason u were able to kill people is recharging items, now that that is gone the chance of seeing you are about the chance of seeing supreme tell the truth or lose weight. Also spell damage back to 67%.

The staff dropped the ball, when they didnt ban nihilum. They are continuing to drop the ball by allowing you guys on the server.

I dont see the point in investing time in a server which allows one guild to exploit and get away with it but punishes others for it.

I am really starting to see a conspiracy involving GMS and Nihilum that may have to do with RMT.

Hope its wrong, but if it isnt. I hope when sony gets involved there is no mercy on anyone involved.

Would love to see a jewish prosecutor send some of these guys to the big house to receive nightly anal rapes by minorities.
Closed Thread