Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salvia helped convince me that I am too old to try new drugs.
Salvia is a plant that has been used for thousands of years. But yeah sure, "new drug."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some day you might regret playing Russian roulette with your brain, trust me, I used to do all kinds of stupid shit when I was a dumb kid, glue bags, acid, shrooms etc.. to say the least. Now I'm sitting here at 39 yrs old, back in college having a hard time learning and remembering stuff. I'm still intelligent but I regret ever playing with any of that shit. I can't help thinking that I did some damage and could be more or have an easier time with school if I hadn't messed with psychoactive and hallucinogenic drugs.

Seriously, smoke some mellow weed if you want to but don't gamble with that designer drug garbage, it's so not worth it. You only get one brain and believe me life is so short.
Considering you're calling salvia a "designer drug" I'm going to go with you're just an idiot and the drugs probably didn't affect your brain that much.

Anyways, salvia is complete shit. It's expensive and I know very few who enjoy it (a couple love it though). For me, it just felt like gravity was distorting around me and I was being pulled into random walls / the floor, and things were rippling. A friend that I did it with said she kept feeling like brick walls were being constructed all around her and trapping her, which is kind of similar to the lego thing I guess. Being pulled into / stuck to stuff and rectangular imagery seems to be very common with salvia.

But yeah, if you want a similar style of trip that's actually really fun and "enlightening," do DMT. That shit is a blast, is cheaper, and you can make it yourself.
Last edited by Reikerx; 02-23-2012 at 06:39 PM..
Old 02-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill say one thing about salvia, respect it, just like weed, it really can help you in bringing positive energy around you, and a healer in its self

i dont smoke herb regularly, maybe for a month then ill stop for awhile, only to respect it and so i dont feel like im wanting to feel a trip or to get stoned to get away from reality, to me ive done only the 60x-120x, and have done it over 50 times, and every time ive done it, and usally ill get taught something, for instance, when i first was doing it, was to have fun when i was 18, now im 23, i havnt touched salvia in over a few years, but the last time when i would, was a lil bit of a hippy then, but the last few trips off of this stuff, something kept whispering to do better in school, push myself a lil harder to achieve things, but its all about your attitude at the time, now DMT is completly diffrent, ive never done it, but have heard its worth to do it at least once in your/our life time

but over all if any of you touch dope, stick to the weed, better then booze, but i love to mix both of them when jamming on the drums or playing my bass, alot of fun, and def helps out with the creativity
doing salvia 50 times would definitely not keep me grounded in reality, not that thinking your dead for 5 minutes and traveling in a black void seeing yourself from the third person isn't introspective, but such shocking experiences should be reserved for once in a life.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salvia is a plant that has been used for thousands of years. But yeah sure, "new drug."

Considering you're calling salvia a "designer drug" I'm going to go with you're just an idiot and the drugs probably didn't affect your brain that much.

Anyways, salvia is complete shit. It's expensive and I know very few who enjoy it (a couple love it though). For me, it just felt like gravity was distorting around me and I was being pulled into random walls / the floor, and things were rippling. A friend that I did it with said she kept feeling like brick walls were being constructed all around her and trapping her, which is kind of similar to the lego thing I guess. Being pulled into / stuck to stuff and rectangular imagery seems to be very common with salvia.

But yeah, if you want a similar style of trip that's actually really fun and "enlightening," do DMT. That shit is a blast, is cheaper, and you can make it yourself.
salvia is an extract, you arent getting straight leaves unless you search them out, the extract is what 90% of people use.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real G's take DMT
Real G's? How many rappers do you think are in a place where they can have a trip sitter for 6 hours while your in a fucking alien universe mumbling like a madman.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
salvia is an extract, you arent getting straight leaves unless you search them out, the extract is what 90% of people use.
This..forgot to say it was x10 salvia extract what i was on.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

Stuff just isn't fun at all. But to each their own.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for 6 hours
Closer to 15 minutes, but it sure as hell feels like 6 hours
Old 02-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam9242 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closer to 15 minutes, but it sure as hell feels like 6 hours
DMT? depends, ive read stories of people doing DMT with IVs. and they trip for hours.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I know all this bro... but the extract comes from a plant. I think what I did was like x40 or x60 or something... like fucking $40 and I only did it twice and gave the rest away.

Quote:
DMT? depends, ive read stories of people doing DMT with IVs. and they trip for hours.
Maybe, but it's obviously a lot more common to smoke it, and that trip doesn't last long at all. Maybe 10 minutes of "peak" tripping and then a few minutes of feeling very high.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread