Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 07:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Ninik person seemed pleasant, but does anyone else get annoyed by her posts always being in character?
Definitely not!!! I love that about Ninik. She is the mostmost funfun perfec size gnome ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So according to the Amelinda quote and her coming in here in regards to this as was stemmed from another forum. I am curious since it clearly states that IB couldn't "engage" (insert mob list here) YET while training around in fear whenever the whole BDA/VD fiasco thing went down yesterday they technically ENGAGED Draco... where is their further suspension?

Why hasn't there been any speech or action toward this... you can argue whether it was intentional to train in order to help VD... but again last time I checked Draco doesn't go NEAR the zone in unless pulled there/aggro'd and those both fall into the definition of engagement... so again will there but a further suspension or penalty?

This charitable thing seems nice and a good step into a "greater" server, but why stop at just 1 good person and not apply these friendly dealings overall?
I'll address IB in fear. i received a tell from them before there were petitions about it. I was afk so had no idea wtf was going on. I was told they were dinking around in fear and draco spawned on top of someone kiting some glare lords. somehow they ended up dragging draco into camp because of an unfortunate series of accidents they were sitting by west wall. there was like 6-8 of them from what i was told iirc. You can't kill draco with 8 people. and if they showed up on the encounter logs for draco they know they'd be in deep shit.

Apparently BDA zoned in and draco ate them. If anyone has fraps that show a different story i am happy to watch it.

For now I am satisfied with what i was told.

Quit acting like shit is so shady around here. I am a super nice person and am pretty transparent.

I also want to remind you that we don't ansewr to you. and player punishment is NOT a public matter. so take your trolling elsewhere and quit insinuating 'im playing favorites.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

you don't answer to us and say it is a troll....

Ok so you ANSWER petitions based on us and make decisions BASED on our proof... so what you're saying is contradictions are high on your priority list?

Sounds like we don't have anything to do with it... you're right /sarcasm off
Old 02-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ok so you ANSWER petitions based on us and make decisions BASED on our proof... so what you're saying is contradictions are high on your priority list?

Hey Scrubby VD member

If you didnt get TMO suspended you would of not gotten ragefire anyways

Just accept you are not relevent in any capacity other than just numbers to pad IB raids.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

hard to believe 8 level 60's can't kill draco, ib killed him with 12-15 level 50's pretty regularly back in the day
Old 02-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

lol hey tiggles.... BEEP wrong answer

a know it all isn't a know it all after all... friggin faggot
Old 02-21-2012, 07:37 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:

i am confused as to what you are angry about. Raid suspension means you can't raid. It doesn't mean you can't go kill trash in fear and kite around. If i suspend based on people's word then how is that fair? I have to have proof. The encounter log shows no IB engaging draco during the raid.

It would be unfair to punish a guild for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

can you please spell out what you are so angry about?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hard to believe 8 level 60's can't kill draco, ib killed him with 12-15 level 50's pretty regularly back in the day
but would they be stupid enough to risk their names showing up on the encounter log for killing draco in direct violation of being raid suspended?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but would they be stupid enough to risk their names showing up on the encounter log for killing draco in direct violation of being raid suspended?
Depends if Perun and Eashen are in the raid
Old 02-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my statement wasnt meant to apply to any current situation was more of a thought I decided to type out.

but now that you mention it, keep your eye on Nirron please, his obcession with halfling dominance is not natural and I believe he's up to something.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since both major raid guilds are suspended, how about getting Ninik her epic? I'm sure 80% of you have been rezzed by her at one point in time!
Give this gnome her sprinkler, yo.
Closed Thread