Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm debating if he actually did it, how bout you Ames?
I really hope he did not actually order Domino's. Shit is like instant diarrhea.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
domino's is the worst pizza ever created , only white trash scrublings irl would EVER even THINK about eating it

honestly pizza is for fat disgusting humans regardless and eating the worst version of said food only supports the white trash statement even more
pizza has all your basic food groups. also i think dominos is edible havent had it since they redid their sauce or w/e tho but i just said its the fucking shit for having ultratrolly online order thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this chick always on her period? time to change ur tampon pal ur bleeding all over the place.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Banned

Pizza is a vegetable, faggots.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ngress-says-so
Old 02-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Banned

bump
Old 02-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

New day job bro?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Banned

u mad i get dem free pizzas
Old 02-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

yea i saw the pizza thing on the news then read about it , apparently because there is paste they consider it a VEGETABLE its disgusting , and due to private interests our whole food system for schools and jails is shit

but on a positive note , SCORE SCORE SCORE for steaks

22:51:06 Notify Joey Steaks: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
Combat:22:51:07 Your group of 1400mm Carbine Howitzer I hits N0THALIA[IAC](Bestower) For 5403.2 damage (Wrecking!)
Notfy Combat: 22:51:08 Your group of 1400mm Carbine Howitzer I deactivate as N0THALIA[IAC](Bestower) Begins to explode
Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea i saw the pizza thing on the news then read about it , apparently because there is paste they consider it a VEGETABLE its disgusting , and due to private interests our whole food system for schools and jails is shit

but on a positive note , SCORE SCORE SCORE for steaks

22:51:06 Notify Joey Steaks: You have foolishly engaged in criminal activity within sight of sentry guns and must suffer the consequences.
Combat:22:51:07 Your group of 1400mm Carbine Howitzer I hits N0THALIA[IAC](Bestower) For 5403.2 damage (Wrecking!)
Notify Combat: 22:51:08 Your group of 1400mm Carbine Howitzer I deactivate as N0THALIA[IAC](Bestower) Begins to explode
Old 02-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Aviak

I worked at a Domino's when I was 19. I once made a pizza with every single topping, sauce, and cheese on it. It weighed a little over 12 pounds, and had to go through the oven 3 times to cook. Turns out it was a waste of 12 pounds worth of ingredients, cuz everyone agreed that was the worst shit they had every tasted.

Of further interest, those big ass ovens emit a dangerous amount of carbon monoxide, or some other shit that's really bad for you. Consequently, the fan that hangs over it has to be super powerful. I eventually figured out I could literally stand next to it and smoke blunts all day and the odor would float out the roof. Provided, of course, that the dude who owned the store wasn't there.
Closed Thread