Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

are u trying to bribe me with RMT bro
Old 01-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

The best part of nizzars defense... other then of course we were better lucky then exploit

is the "we were gonna win anways, we were doing so good" aspect.

Maybe your healers not having to heal anyone but the main tank, and the meele dps not having to worry about 1 fear the entire fight had something to do with the fight going so well ??

Either a very bad troll, or very stupid. I can't decide.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Banned

Turning a dragon into an over sized large rat ftw
Old 01-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What has Uthgaard contributed to this community versus what you have contributed?
You are too ignorant to realize just how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like you cheat and defend it and gladly share it to feel like you're somehow "in the know" or "elite". It's what causes people who are here to play rather than power trip at any cost to leave. You and your little buddies in that PDF are exactly the description of a person who is part of the worst problem on either blue or red.
As i said before i ran MQ to 6 box on EZ..i got caught with it running on p99..i been banned for 10 months now. What am i trying to defend?

Quote:
You came here cheating, lying and trolling the staff on a free service they offer. Further they listen to and fairly discuss issues on this free server to assist in your enjoyment and convenience. The first priority you guys have is being internet tough guys and winning at any cost. When the gloves come off though man, you make fun of someone for having cancer..
Do not generalize. Uthgaard began his personal attacks LONG before you ever registered with p99. There was no "fair discussion". My issue is with Uthgaard and no one else.

Quote:
I'm going to take the side of a guy who helped build this community over a cheater who only brings it down.
You do realize how many people Uthgaard has run off right? Not just players but DEVs and other GMs....
Old 01-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Vile that is a great tangent and everything but, back on track.

You guys exploited every dragon you killed.

Please say you didn't again.
We didn't.

Server logs confirmed.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are too ignorant to realize just how much.

As i said before i ran MQ to 6 box on EZ..i got caught with it running on p99..i been banned for 10 months now. What am i trying to defend?

Do not generalize. Uthgaard began his personal attacks LONG before you ever registered with p99. There was no "fair discussion". My issue is with Uthgaard and no one else.

You do realize how many people Uthgaard has run off right? Not just players but DEVs and other GMs....
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If any of this shit did go to court, I can't imagine how hilarious it would be.

"People's exhibit A, the fat mexican head mspainted on top of Lady Vox, along with a sarcastic quotation of the plaintiff stating Lady Vox can be killed with 15 or less" , clearly a violation of Texas penal code AX1, section C2.
chuckled at this

u *****s better prepare for irl fisticuffs because the community now demands it
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Banned

Thunderdome.

Two men enter.

One man leaves.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What i had thought...lying coward for sure.

Call me Fat...i can change.

You will always be a lying coward.
putting 200 on NO
Old 01-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Banned

Regardless of what you change, stop exploiting mobs, lying about it and trying to turn the community on the staff.

Worst of all, stop blaming Rogean for you guys exploiting mobs. That shit is crazy son.
Closed Thread