Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Orc

Yay, I'm kos everywhere for defending myself, that's so cool!!! Not.

In case you haven't noticed this is not a team based pvp server
Old 11-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Kobold

So big balls pk wannabes are afraid of faction loss...cuz oh noes faction hits takes away my pve
Old 11-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snukie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So big balls pk wannabes are afraid of faction loss...cuz oh noes faction hits takes away my pve
Faction hits make it less likely you will be attacked in cities. People fighting in cities eventually become kos creating even less pvp and hampering their pve side.

Just get guard assist and use that. If you want a server that protects you from those mean people that want to hurt you in cities, then you should play on p99 blue. I heard you were fully protected there.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Kobold

Did you even read what i wrote? It is to easy to kill ppl. There is no challenge. I just sit in the cities and kill ppl passing by. Yesterday alone i killed a dozen player. There is no challenge no tactic nothing. Right now it is as challenging as playing RIFT or AOC or any other so called "open PvP" mmos. PKs in M59, UO (pre Trammel) and EQ1 where PK games. There rest ist just PvP.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

lots of blue tears itt
Old 11-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snukie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you even read what i wrote? It is to easy to kill ppl. There is no challenge. I just sit in the cities and kill ppl passing by. Yesterday alone i killed a dozen player. There is no challenge no tactic nothing. Right now it is as challenging as playing RIFT or AOC or any other so called "open PvP" mmos. PKs in M59, UO (pre Trammel) and EQ1 where PK games. There rest ist just PvP.
Faction hits mean you sit at the zoneline tk the city and kill noobs. Or at a dungeon. Or anywhere else with traffic. It does not make it challenging, it makes it city pvp extinct.

Cities have guards and once they are working you'll have your "challenge' (protection) while not eliminating pvp im cities. Stop whining blue trash.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Kobold

RZ had far superior RL drama. Everyone knows RL drama < the game.

*cough* adell *cough*
Old 11-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RZ had far superior RL drama. Everyone knows RL drama < the game.

*cough* adell *cough*
VZ made it on wired magazine. Gold farming was invented on VZ. The battles against <Twelve Prophets> were huge even on a personal level.

http://www.wired.com/gaming/virtualw...?currentPage=1

Quote: " By then he was rising to prominence in Vallon Zek's premier guild, Twelve Prophets, led by Swiss 18-year-old Alan Debonneville, who in addition to managing the guild was selling EverQuest items and currency on the side. "I was in charge of the market on my server," Debonneville says. "I would net $6,000 to $8,000 per month."

To do this they had to lock down the Dungeons for all other guilds. The battles were brutal using any kind of tactic there is.

There was no drama like on VZ
Last edited by Snukie; 11-23-2011 at 05:47 PM..
Old 11-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
VZ made it on wired magazine. Gold farming was invented on VZ. The battles against <Twelve Prophets> were huge even on a personal level.

http://www.wired.com/gaming/virtualw...?currentPage=1

Quote: " By then he was rising to prominence in Vallon Zek's premier guild, Twelve Prophets, led by Swiss 18-year-old Alan Debonneville, who in addition to managing the guild was selling EverQuest items and currency on the side. "I was in charge of the market on my server," Debonneville says. "I would net $6,000 to $8,000 per month."

To do this they had to lock down the Dungeons for all other guilds. The battles were brutal using any kind of tactic there is.

There was no drama like on VZ
That’s in game drama and someone selling shit. I’m talking about shit like people fucking nasty pigs from the server at meet ups, real life fights over in game stuff etc. We just find different shit funny bro, RZ was filled with a bunch of people that took shit seriously IRL and that lead to epic meltdowns and crying. Not saying it was more hardcore than SZ, relax. For all I know it could have had the same antics but I don’t really care either way.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Nor do I...after all it is just a game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread