Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How far did you have to dig to find that? Because I just googled the same thing and I haven't found anything that is even remotely unfuckable.
Second page on images? You can't find two pictures out of twenty?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopholbrook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second page on images? You can't find two pictures out of twenty?
When you search for "hottest chick on earth" do you find mostly results of hot chicks? or, do you find mostly pictures of old grandmas and teenage boys? What is your opinion of the consensus?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you search for "hottest chick on earth" do you find mostly results of hot chicks? or, do you find mostly pictures of old grandmas and teenage boys? What is your opinion of the consensus?
Okay, I'll use your own argument against you. When you google "hottest chick on earth" do you find the same girl, or do you find hundreds of different women? Obviously they can't all be THE hottest chick on earth.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

dig a little deeper and you'll see yhay Vanessa redgrave was once indeed, a hottie.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopholbrook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, I'll use your own argument against you. When you google "hottest chick on earth" do you find the same girl, or do you find hundreds of different women? Obviously they can't all be THE hottest chick on earth.
Right, but when you google holocaust, the overwhelming majority of results are only ever talking about one holocaust.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Right, but when you google holocaust, the overwhelming majority of results are only ever talking about one holocaust.
And you'll also find that almost all the references are to "The Holocaust", "Jewish Holocaust", "Nazi Holocaust", etc.

correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
So because what is popular is what's right? So you're telling me in Nazi Germany when they thought Jews were inferior that was true? Basically what you're saying is popular consensus is always right, therefor you are calling yourself a Nazi. If you're a Nazi you just want the name <Holocaust> to change just so you can selfishly keep it your Nazi self.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So because what is popular is what's right?
Absolutely. That's how language works. There is no "objectivity" in language, a word only ever means what a majority of people think it means.

I can't help but feel that my point is being dulled by arguing with an idiot.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Absolutely. That's how language works. There is no "objectivity" in language, a word only ever means what a majority of people think it means.

I can't help but feel that my point is being dulled by arguing with an idiot.
AH HA! So if what's popular is what's right then you agree that <Holocaust> does not need a name change. The majority of people don't see a problem with it so therefor there is no problem with it. You said it yourself. Cheers mate.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you'll also find that almost all the references are to "The Holocaust", "Jewish Holocaust", "Nazi Holocaust", etc.

correct?
True story, I went to a holocaust memorial thinking it was a memorial to cows, goats, and other animals sacrificed in religious ceremonies. Boy was I confused!
Closed Thread