Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default New monk to the server

Hello all I am a returning classic/kunark/velious player and am looking forward to starting on this server as soon as it opens back up. Unfortunately I was in Afghanistan when the server first released and I was wondering if there is still a good population of groups for the lower levels of the game. I will be making a monk and although I prefer Freeport will be starting in Queynos. On another topic, if anyone else plans on starting a new char in queynos feel free to post as I always welcome a partner to group with to pass the time.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Kobold

There are new players joining everyday, which makes the low level population pretty steady. However, you will probably have an issue finding groups in the Qeynos area (especially when you outgrow blackburrow).

Most of the 10-30 crew will be around freeport, oasis, sola... so i'd suggest starting your monk in freeport or at least realize you'll need to run from qeynos to freeport around level 10.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

seems to me that low lvl groups should be fairly easy to come by everytime i turn around someone is posting saying "Hey cant wait to join once server is back up! nice to meet you all!"

me being 1 of them, but ill be in gfay kinda far from qeynos sorry lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

viva la crushbone!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yea the more i think about it im leaning towards freeport
Old 04-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Kobold

on the other hand, gnoll fangs are wicked exp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Kobold

I started as a Monk in Qeynos. Groups are possible in BB, but aren't always going. I moved to Freeport around 8 or 9 and it's been alot easier to level, because groups are more abundant. Gnoll fang turnins are really what kept me in Qeynos for so long. Great xp for those!
Old 04-17-2010, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

gnoll fangs are the shit.. serious exp on those things. but yeah, orc group availability in EC > BB.. i love BB but its rough soloing sometimes
Closed Thread