Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Large Rat

Oops =)
Old 11-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Any items that will change pvp tremendously shouldn't be dropping for the sake of balance..

For instance, http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Glimmer_Ring this should never be seen on a pvp server, anyone objecting needs to learn how to win at pvp so they don't have to gate
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Ill object

Already 2 items that cause instant gate/port that is usable by all. Id like to see the item in but obviously it shouldnt drop like candy and it should cost a signifcant amount of plat to recharge

Removing this item isnt going to change pvp really. People willl just obtain the other items that can instant gate/port.

Now if you want all instant gate/port items removed than that might be more inline with your statment but just to have ring removed,i dont see really impacting pvp that much since there are easily obtainable alternatives
Last edited by Lasher; 11-06-2011 at 01:19 PM..
Old 11-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Remember, this comes from someone objecting to fixing the druids epic 2600 yards range & being unresistable.

Clearly a legit source of knowledge.

Fact: Potions cannot be recharged.
Fact: The ring can be recharged.

The pot that you can buy should be removed as well.

Fact: then you will always have a gate cause platinum drops 100% of the time, both from pvp and pve.

This item will ruin pvp. If people wanna spend hours upon hours a day camping the gate potion, so be it, but this item gives you the ability to gate every single fight after you obtain it.

Stop trollin brah

I'm generally against this because if you can have it everytime, it breaks pvp. Money gonna be a problem? ***** please.

EDIT: I guess if you make it around 20 000 pp to recharge, then maybe.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 11-06-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Old 11-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember, this comes from someone objecting to fixing the druids epic 2600 yards range & being unresistable.

Fact: then you will always have a gate cause platinum drops 100% of the time, both from pvp and pve.

This item will ruin pvp. If people wanna spend hours upon hours a day camping the gate potion, so be it, but this item gives you the ability to gate every single fight after you obtain it.

Stop trollin brah

I'm generally against this because if you can have it everytime, it breaks pvp. Money gonna be a problem? ***** please.

secound motion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stop trollin brah

to be fair, like all "pure" DoT spells, it was virtually unresistable, just the range that sounded off on the druid epic.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booglie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair, like all "pure" DoT spells, it was virtually unresistable, just the range that sounded off on the druid epic.
How was it a pure dot? It had a snare component.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Classic server. Not a Balanced PvP with pseudo classic elements server. If it was doable in classic should be doable here as well.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic server. Not a Balanced PvP with pseudo classic elements server. If it was doable in classic should be doable here as well.
dumdum
Old 11-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Does Smedy really not know what a CT pot is?

I had so many from camping 1 single rubi bp I had to start letting them rot.

lol wut
Closed Thread