Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Aviak

^^

I agree. I've got to stop drinking 8+ beers every night. Should have stopped a long time before it became a sleep aid.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozudin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got to stop drinking 8+ beers every night.
Srs?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

i don't see how beers get people drunk. they never get me drunk :\

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE IM SO FAT
Old 11-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Gorilla Fart
Old 11-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the entire argument is a semantic nitpick. I was just calling him on the only objective claim he made. Dude earlier argued that there are additives that potentiate MDMA - after being called on it, backpedaled to there being just shitty cheap dex and amphetamines added.

As for good and bad rolls, I've never had a bad one with either molly (as the powder form of mdma is colloquially known) or x (as the pressed pill form of MDMA+binder is known). My sources aren't brown. If a batch of pills I had access to contained MDMA and some unknown poisonous bullshit, I wouldn't call it ecstasy or any name except dangerous and not fit for human consumption.

But hey, as I said, my sources aren't brown. ymmv.
My argument never changed from "You can't call molly ecstasy." There's a lot more that gets put into x than dex and amphetamines.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Oh and also like i said earlier but apparently I have to keep repeating. It doesn't matter what YOU would call it. It matters what it is ACTUALLY called. I can call cocaine meth all day, but does it make it meth? Nope.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My argument never changed from "You can't call molly ecstasy." There's a lot more that gets put into x than dex and amphetamines.
anyone who thinks X is mostly composed of amps and dex is a fucking retard or psuedo syrup failtard.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and also like i said earlier but apparently I have to keep repeating. It doesn't matter what YOU would call it. It matters what it is ACTUALLY called. I can call cocaine meth all day, but does it make it meth? Nope.
cocaine vs meth = 2 different chemical names

molly vs x = 2 different street names

I mean this really is just a matter of preference and what position your in with regards to your sources. idk what's got you so up in arms over it - pissed you have to drive to browntown to get some tainted shit that leaves you shivering?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Banned

**********you are**********
Old 11-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
X used to be legal back in the day, and then it was so clean and awesome. Wasn't cut with anything. Pure MDMA. For sale over the counter at head shops like "The Gas Pipe", etc... I recall going into the Stark club in Dallas and upon entrance they would either offer you a free shot or a free hit of X. Those days were magical. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]