Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Default Resti to low

The resti are set way to low and should be raised.A 50 lvl caster should not be resti. 4 times with a 49 lvl spell.unless you have 250 MR you should not be resti. a 49 lvl spell 4 times in a row...And my pet root could not root the player at all.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After doing a few 1v2 today on Beta I think I wanna keep Golem Wands. They allow you to do cool stuff like beating 2x 50's solo even if both are ready for you. Would be boring if people only PVP'd when they have an advantage which seems to be the way most people go.

Keep it Classic!! Every extra item you use in PVP also makes it more skillful! The only people who complain about it is usually the ones who mouse turn and can't handle more then a few spells [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Wands dont need to be in the game at all.period
Old 10-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The resti are set way to low and should be raised.A 50 lvl caster should not be resti. 4 times with a 49 lvl spell.unless you have 250 MR you should not be resti. a 49 lvl spell 4 times in a row...And my pet root could not root the player at all.
Try again. This post barely makes sense. What spell, against what class, buffed? geared? And of course your earth pet shouldn't root someone who almost certainly has a good deal of MR.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defending them or not. Saying that they are overpowered is wrong. If someone give out false information then I'm gonna comment on it. .
yeah i know the feeling. So will I as i am doing right now.

They aren't overpowered, that's why they are in the game. It would take a bloob to argue honestly that they should be allowed to be exploited and work all the time, everytime.

I for one am smarter than you and understand what will happen if this exploit isn't patched. We will all be the same class pelling and instanuking people dead. If you wanted that kind of system, they say WoW has it. Go there.

If you are confused into thinking that your recent success will extrapolate to the new server then you are due for a rude awakening once the real players get there. They will do unto you as you have done to others and you will be back on here begging for recharging to be abolished because you weren't smart enough or wise enough to understand that it was going to be turned on you.

If you are going to take one of the top 3 enchanter spells of all time and put it on a limitless clicky, then take a classic Necro spell and put it on a limitless clicky, then why shouldn't the Enchanters and Necros (since you just ruined most reasons to pick those classes) get an insta clicky unlimited charge monsoon or maybe an insta clicky Beckon.

In the interest of balance, and to preserve parity, Enchanters and Necros.... well everyclass for that matter, needs insta-clicky 24+ damage weapon clicky insta gib double hit one-round 250hp melee extravaganza hits. Rechargeable of course.

If you aren't going to ban exploiting then why ban MQ?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Keep it Classic!!
Yes.

Perma-banning exploiters recharging golem wands is Classic.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Banned

keep it classic ya'll
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing Gloinz used of MQ was warping and speed-hacking.

So.... yeah i get your point. If you only exploit and cheat a little...it's ok.
What? Earlier I read you didn't even know your beta name so I don't even understand why you post comments here at all since you got no freaking clue about this beta. What you just wrote doesn't even make any sense in Everquest at all. Wtf?

What in the world does recharging an item have to do with exploiting? Strange.. strange.. strange...
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are going to take one of the top 3 enchanter spells of all time and put it on a limitless clicky (you just ruined most reasons to pick this class)
Well said.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

That's about the same as saying why pick a healing class when you can make healing potions, why pick a sow class when you can buy sow potions?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's about the same as saying why pick a healing class when you can make healing potions, why pick a sow class when you can buy sow potions?
You're right DRU and SHM are useless besides SoW.

ENC's are extremely useful besides dispelling I mean those MR DD spells are baws.

It's not like ENC buffs are going to have issues when everyone has instant dispell.

It's so transparent that you're afraid of resist buffs. God forbid you would have to coordinate with another class to assist you in debuffing targets.
Closed Thread