Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Cool, lots of good info here, I appreciate it. Will be making my deck either tonight or tomorrow, thinking of going red to begin with.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do any of you mix in yugioh cards sometimes?

never got a straight answer
you cant the cards are different sizes XD
Old 09-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Aviak

I play at the friday night tournaments at my local comic shop. It's about as nerdy as you can get.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Has anyone played this on console? Was wondering if it's worth it to download for the PS3.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone played this on console? Was wondering if it's worth it to download for the PS3.
The first one is a little buggy, but the newest one is great. Decks are much more customizable, and it's quit a challenge. Those npc opponents are hard as shit on the hardest setting. And if you are new it is a great way to learn how to play since a lot of the card abilities currently used in the standard sets are in these decks. I don't know if you've thought about the PC version, but I wouldn't suggest it. It's like an alternative to owning physical cards and playing in person with people, which is where the fun is.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

Well hell i played MTG back when it first came out still have all my old cards.. Will sell entire collection 400 bucks PM me if interested guaranteed entire set of one of the early box sets cant remember which one poss alliance. that being said i have several premaid decks that have won me several turnys. the one i used the most is considered type one white weeny deck decked with flyers. IT has mostly interupts with Protection from any color cards thrown all around it.

Also had a Black plague rat/rat deck that was real good because of the early rush with plague dots that the other player accumulated.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 09-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well hell i played MTG back when it first came out still have all my old cards.. Will sell entire collection 400 bucks PM me if interested guaranteed entire set of one of the early box sets cant remember which one poss alliance. that being said i have several premaid decks that have won me several turnys. the one i used the most is considered type one white weeny deck decked with flyers. IT has mostly interupts with Protection from any color cards thrown all around it.

Also had a Black plague rat/rat deck that was real good because of the early rush with plague dots that the other player accumulated.
Good luck to ya. I haven't had much luck selling lots. Had more luck pulling out the rares/mythics and selling them individually.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck to ya. I haven't had much luck selling lots. Had more luck pulling out the rares/mythics and selling them individually.
yea i had someone offer me 250 for my black lotus a cpl years back so i sold that one... im kicking myself as i think i could have used it to get someone to buy the entire thing
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 09-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first one is a little buggy, but the newest one is great. Decks are much more customizable, and it's quit a challenge. Those npc opponents are hard as shit on the hardest setting. And if you are new it is a great way to learn how to play since a lot of the card abilities currently used in the standard sets are in these decks. I don't know if you've thought about the PC version, but I wouldn't suggest it. It's like an alternative to owning physical cards and playing in person with people, which is where the fun is.
why not? for somebody learning the game, the single player mode is great. you can take as much time as you need to, look at all the cards being played, see how the mechanics work and such.

shanna download that for your pc. demonoid has it, ask me how i know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea i had someone offer me 250 for my black lotus a cpl years back so i sold that one... im kicking myself as i think i could have used it to get someone to buy the entire thing
Only $250? Check those current ebay prices if you want to start crying.
Closed Thread