Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saying "did i ASK for a guild invite?" is polite nowadays?

polite would be "No, thank you. I appreciate the offer to join your organization but I must respectfully decline."
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"JOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILDJOIN MY GUILD"

"excuse me kind sir, it appears you would like to bring me into your fine establishment of friends to slay monsters. i must respectfully decline you invitation, even though you are constantly spamming my screen with invites to the point where it has become a nuisance"

give me a fucking break.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Feachie's right Roanokes mad Salty is god.

/thread
Old 09-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Skeleton

What the screen doesn't show is me asking him over and over to please stop. He spammed me for over 1/2 an hour until I finally just said Did I ASK you for a guild invite?.. Then if you look down it says Not to be rude but could you please stop spamming me with guild invites. So if I am considered rude then fine but to call me a cunt is the worst thing you can call a girl and is completely uncalled for.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feachie's right Roanokes mad Salty is god.

/thread
Mad? Naw. You're on the internet. You don't matter.

Randomly calling someone a cunt is like showing up to a NAACP rally screaming "******s!"

There are some words you just don't call people unless they deserve it to their core. Cunt is one of those words. Naly doesn't deserve it.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

/thread
Old 09-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

cunt is just a word. honestly why are you so worked up over a word?

also all i said was, out of context or not, she was not being very polite in salty's ss.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cunt is just a word. honestly why are you so worked up over a word?

also all i said was, out of context or not, she was not being very polite in salty's ss.
Read the whole screenshot~
Old 09-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Banned

how is cunt any different than me calling you a doo doo head

get the fuck over yourself you kike, it's a word.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Banned

Worst thing to call a girl lol

The worst is me not returning that phone call when you turn out pregnant
Old 09-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

Isn't there an option to turn off guild invites? If not, after you ask him to stop the first time just petition the retard...you know there's at least someone on staff who has been looking for an excuse to ban him.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the whole screenshot~
what am i supposed to be seeing? in this screenshot i see salty invite nally, and is declined. i see a snappy comment in /say from nally, after his /mourn. i wonder if that struck her the wrong way? in any case, i see nothing in this screenshot.

i also see slowpoy with a cool decline "sorry, got apps into other guilds", good ups slowpoy. you're a straight up dude for not giving in to the urge to be a dick.

moving on to the second one... um, what am i supposed to be looking for?
Closed Thread