Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Just whatever you do please no custom content.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Aviak

I think a lot of people are mixing up the Nexus with PoK. The Nexus travel are to group-gates basically what boats already are...a cheap and slow way of travel.

What makes Luclin good:
  • AAs.
  • Lots of new raid contents.
  • No increase of level cap make previous expansions valid.
  • The (old) bazaar is far better than the stupid EC tunnels.
  • Again: Nexus is not PoK. There's only one on each continent, and the Antonica one is in f-ing Karanas. Boats are a valid comparison.
  • Cats on the moon!
  • On the above, who gives a rats ass? The RP-theme-mafia suddenly grew exponentially?

The bad:
  • Camping the VT key. And VT itself. But this will rid the realms of the uberguilds poopsocking Trakanon at least =P.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

I would like to see some custom content come into play dungeon by dungeon. Maybe make a new server going back to just classic when the custom stuff is released. Even giving people the options of having there same names on this new vanilla server. That way people can play on P99 with custom content, while leveling up on the vanilla server!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just whatever you do please no custom content.
Amen to that.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no post-velious because the world ends in 2012.

For hundreds of years zombies will be up here roaming the crumbling streets searching for rats and cockroaches. Humans that're still around will be living among decayed remains and small in numbers, forced into servitude and plagued with zombie disease. So anyway it'll be a tough life and most who survive will wish they had died.
I'm rolling a Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Fire Giant

I think one way of making the game progressive with custom content but not dealing with hp/mp is buying using resists more. There is a lot you can do with resists, spread some random gear around with high end resists on particular types of resists. Then implement random dragons that are almost impossible w/o the proper resists. For example the Kael could be where you farm Cold Resist, Tov would be where you could get Fire and such...anyways I played classic and quit at POP mainly because I got sick of keying people again..and again..... so if we can figure out a way to prevent that I really dont care where we go ...i love the server and will keep playing.. =)
Old 08-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There you have it guys, but don't worry, there's plenty of lunar adventure and tacky rigid graphics awaiting you on every other EQ server.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Booby. I bet the other one is uncovered.

Raiding: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=109
P1999 Class Popularity Chart: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=48
P1999 PvP Statistics: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=59

"Global chat is to conversation what pok books are to travel, but without sufficient population it doesn't matter."
Last edited by stormlord; 08-16-2011 at 04:49 PM..
Old 08-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Orc

the entire server is custom, man some of you guys are thick. Ya who would want to play awesome stepping stone lore from where velious left off that doesn't sound fun at all.

O WAIT IT SOUNDS AWESOME

GG.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by abedog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the entire server is custom, man some of you guys are thick. Ya who would want to play awesome stepping stone lore from where velious left off that doesn't sound fun at all.

O WAIT IT SOUNDS AWESOME

GG.
explain, i have thickness it's true. length also

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Closed Thread