Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Large Rat

Again how does any of this involve or trigger you in the way it does? Do you have a child who struggled with sexual identity / gay child?

Why are you so dead set on enforcing your own twisted social justices on young children who have demonstrated that they will in fact die because of your forced ideology.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:26 PM
Banned

I care about protecting children and women from abuse and injustice, I guess that's why?

Uh oh my kid wants to eat nothing but snickers bars every day. He's threatening to kill himself if I don't let him. I guess I should let him?

The role of a parent is to protect a child from harm, both short term and long term. Until there is a mountain of long term, robust data clearly showing that this helps people, it's completely unethical to foist onto children. These are permanent, irreversible medical interventions being performed on minors. I really don't know why it's so hard to understand why that's bad, or why normal people care about it.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:36 PM
Large Rat

No your not protecting anyone though, your ideology that your forcing on others is literally harming other peoples children and causing them to die for some twisted idea of social justice that you have.

Quit with the detached nonsense strawmen calorie intake poor diet choices does not equate to sexual identity on any level.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by grims [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
children who have demonstrated that they will in fact die because of your forced ideology.
this is a problem that provides it's own solution

just chill out, wait and they will remove themselves from the gene pool, as nature does with any species that evolves beyond it's natural purpose.

nature is not cruel, it's just indifferent.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by grims [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poor diet choices does not equate to sexual identity on any level.
Quote:
Soy is unique in that it contains a high concentration of isoflavones, a type of plant estrogen (phytoestrogen) that is similar in function to human estrogen but with much weaker effects. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/soy/
Old 08-19-2023, 07:45 PM
Banned

My "ideology" is called evidence-based medicine. If it turns out this actually helps people, I'll be all for it! But again you need about a billion times more evidence than is currently available that this actually helps people before you set about playing god with their bodies and lives (for massive profits, it should be noted).
Old 08-19-2023, 07:59 PM
Large Rat

What kind of evidence, the only evidence you presented is your own twisted social justice signaling and that you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation bias
Old 08-19-2023, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.
don't be a bigot.

I don't care if anyone kills themselves. Suicide is nature's way to prevent unfortunate genetic combinations from polluting further generations.

we're just living through a natural cleansing period

it will pass, just the same as your particular libtard-cause-of-the-day-to-support-so-you-don't-have-to-take-responsibility-for-their-own-failed-lives
Old 08-19-2023, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
What kind of evidence, the only evidence you presented is your own twisted social justice signaling and that you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation bias
That kinda sounds like blackmail or a strange variety of mugging.

"Give me X, or bad thing will happen"

But we can't give them X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2023, 09:20 PM
Kobold

But I was specifically told that X was going to give it to you