Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...but you did not answer, so again I will ask:

If (you believe that) DPS captured/performed by a solo player will be the same as DPS captured/performed by a player in a group who is actively grouped with 3 others (not solo), please elaborate why you mentioned (and what you meant when you mentioned) "variables out of your control" and "once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation" in regards to group DPS performance?
Please stop spamming threads with questions that have been answered many, many times. I am not sure why you think this tactic is doing anything other than confirming that trolling is occurring. People can view https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406923 if they want the answers to these questions.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop spamming threads with questions that have been answered many, many times. I am not sure why you think this tactic is doing anything other than confirming that trolling is occurring. People can view https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406923 if they want the answers to these questions.
Lol
Old 07-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop spamming threads with questions that have been answered many, many times.
If the question has been answered, it should be easy for you to provide evidence of such. If not - I present that entire thread (thank you for linking it!) as irrefutable evidence that as of this writing you DID NOT answer that question.

Quote:
I am not sure why you think this tactic is doing anything other than confirming that trolling is occurring.
I am not sure what "tactic" you are referring to. I am merely attempting to get you to answer a simple question and/or explain/justify your reasoning for making - seemingly completely contradictory - statements. I am not sure why you - seemingly - appear to think continuing to ignore the question somehow means it has been answered; it does not.

Quote:
People can view https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406923 if they want the answers to these questions.
Reminder - you said:

Quote:
Assuming your group plays correctly, you will DPS the same way every time, the same as if you were solo.
Quote:
I am very confident it won't change in a group
Conversely, you also said:

Quote:
in a group setting, there are too many variables out of your control that can skew the data
Quote:
Once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation NOT because of what the class can do, but because of what other players are doing.
and THEN you said:

Quote:
Come back when you have evidence showing DPS will differ in a group, and that you cannot do DPS parsing solo.
What page of the linked thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406923 do you believe that you answered the following question on?:

If (you believe that) DPS captured/performed by a solo player will be the same as DPS captured/performed by a player in a group who is actively grouped with 3 others (not solo), please elaborate why you mentioned (and what you meant when you mentioned) "variables out of your control" and "once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation" in regards to group DPS performance?
Last edited by cyxthryth; 07-05-2023 at 04:08 PM..
Old 07-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What page of the linked thread https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406923 do you believe that you answered the following question on?:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=4165

This is the latest example of me answering the same questions you keep asking over and over again.

Please move the discussion back to that thread. I won't be responding to these questions again here, as it is off topic.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

This is the latest example of me answering the same questions you keep asking over and over again.

Please move the discussion back to that thread. I won't be responding to these questions again here, as it is off topic.
Lol
Old 07-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Thank you
Old 07-05-2023, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you
You're welcome!

Now, please tell Ripqozko to stop posting nonsense, and we will be even.

I am not expecting him to stop, but it will show that you are not simply singling me out in this thread. If you actually care about threads wandering off topic, Gloomlord is the one who started it, Crede responded, Cyxthryth responded, you responded, and Ripqozko is doing what he normally does, which is post random nonsense.

You should be willing to step up and do your part too.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-05-2023 at 05:21 PM..
Old 07-05-2023, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're welcome!

Now, please tell Ripqozko to stop posting nonsense, and we will be even.
Sorry you don't got not posting anymore, this is the new kittens.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Eagerly and patiently awaiting your reply in the other thread! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Look what the lack of new green server has wrought, the native forum posters have collective insanity.