Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please talk to management on my behalf, because I haven't gotten a paycheck yet.
Yeeeeahhh you’re gonna have to talk to payroll about that

In the meantime why don’t you go ahead and get a can of raid and go down in the basement and take care of our roach problem down there

Mmm-k? Greeeat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49CEE4FC-4DFA-4008-8530-A91ADF3655E5.jpg (23.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mans not innocent like hes making himself seem. could it have been handled better? sure, but it wasent. we couldent come to an agreement and he was not being rational.
Lol says the asshole who apparently split off from the original group and tried to take the camp. Doing that at all makes you a piece of shit. Anyone with disposable chars should train this dude a few times
Old 01-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me try to explain what happened. You felt that you were wronged and took matters into your own hands instead of trying to handle things the right way. You got punished for being a vigilante.

It really is that simple.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Sorry but please explain how this ruling makes sense in any way shape or form. There was a group there at the camp. Select members of that group decided to leave the group and try to take the camp for themselves, screwing over the rest of their former group mates. To help continue to hold their camp (which it still was at this time) one of the original group mates got on his mage while other members of the original and continuing group stayed logged in at the camp. The party at fault here is the people who bailed on the group and tried to take the camp.

Your ruling here means I could join a trio or something at, say, frenzy to get access to the camp and then after a little bit leave it and just start clearing the camp myself. And it’s now my camp and there’s nothing the original group can do about it.

I get that mistakes happen in rulings sometimes (and I certainly appreciate all that you guys do as volunteer staff here btw) but I’m not sure how this is not considered one of them.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry but please explain how this ruling makes sense in any way shape or form. There was a group there at the camp. Select members of that group decided to leave the group and try to take the camp for themselves, screwing over the rest of their former group mates. To help continue to hold their camp (which it still was at this time) one of the original group mates got on his mage while other members of the original and continuing group stayed logged in at the camp. The party at fault here is the people who bailed on the group and tried to take the camp.

Your ruling here means I could join a trio or something at, say, frenzy to get access to the camp and then after a little bit leave it and just start clearing the camp myself. And it’s now my camp and there’s nothing the original group can do about it.

I get that mistakes happen in rulings sometimes (and I certainly appreciate all that you guys do as volunteer staff here btw) but I’m not sure how this is not considered one of them.
4 out of the 6 people in the group wanted one member gone, thats the majority of the group. he lost vote to kick and dident honor it. so he himself was removed.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4 out of the 6 people in the group wanted one member gone, thats the majority of the group. he lost vote to kick and dident honor it. so he himself was removed.
absolute democracy
Old 01-10-2023, 12:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol says the asshole who apparently split off from the original group and tried to take the camp. Doing that at all makes you a piece of shit. Anyone with disposable chars should train this dude a few times
ah yes, because you were there so your an expert on the topic right? please school us in your ways o great one.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
ah yes, because you were there so your an expert on the topic right? please school us in your ways o great one.
I was there. 3 dudes split off from the main group. They started kill stealing mobs from our main group. I said "hey, this is camped" and they said "yah it is". I got my mage to join our group and they got their gm/csr friend Visceryn
Old 01-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there. 3 dudes split off from the main group. They started kill stealing mobs from our main group. I said "hey, this is camped" and they said "yah it is". I got my mage to join our group and they got their gm/csr friend Visceryn
its was 4 but nice try, you even named all of us earlier in the post.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
its was 4 but nice try, you even named all of us earlier in the post.
ok 3-4. And you were one of them? LOL how are none of you banned.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
next time honor the majority vote to kick and listen to your party, and dont be an a-hole when they bring it up. also probably not a good idea to hop on your main and startt KSing