Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although I do acknowledge that if there was no PNP in place Lower Guk would likely be a war of high level players running around constantly trying to snipe each other. A true PVP experience, lol.
Although this may not be accurate. When I played on Mischief I noticed that players were way more civil and willing to engage in negotiations since avoiding conflict was usually better than getting trained or KS'd.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was in unrest killing basement with a group. Some group members didnt like a mage in our group and demanded he/she be kicked. I said "no" and they left group to form their own group to take over basement camp.

They started to kill steal and take mobs. I told my lvl 29 mage groupmate to hold tight and logged in my level 55 mage. This was still our camp, and these thief's were not going to take it from us.
sceryun
Fast forward and hour later and I get a /tell from Visceryn telling me Im in the wrong and bans me for a week.

So its OK to take over any group in the game, and if the original group complains just report them and a GM will swoop down and ban you.
1. Sounds like you lost the vote to kick. You should've honored that.

2. Even when you are 100% correct and the players are running around screaming the N word and eating babies, you still cannot log onto your main and grief them.

3. If you act retarded when the cops show up, you will look like the guilty party.

4. Keep a cool head the next time, calmly petition and it will go different.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:32 AM
Fire Giant

this guy had a huge meltdown in the p99 discord when other players wanted some proof after he said 'dont group with this guy'. 100% he should not be playing this game. i'm not even sure this guy should be on the internet. god bless.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:49 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds like a week off would be good for you. It's just a week,it's just a game. Namaste or whatever
Old 01-09-2023, 08:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They wanted to kick him because he was killing a mob by himself with his pet, instead of bringing the mob to the middle of the group. Which was weird I guess, but I had grouped with him for like 3-4 hours before any of these other people joined, so I wasnt about to kick him for something so strange.

https://i.imgur.com/Q9UZDDr.png

So from the SS Suii, Jean, Rollup and Siliven decided to from their own group and decide the camp was theirs, even after them being in my group for several hours
biggest injustice in this thread is the char's name Scottstapp Creed. A clear naming policy violation that cannot be tolerated!
Old 01-09-2023, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

Has anyone mentioned try red?

A pair or trio of mages or a pair of mages with a shaman buddy would level ridiculously fast.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biggest injustice in this thread is the char's name Scottstapp Creed. A clear naming policy violation that cannot be tolerated!
Also this is the kind of name a ruskie spie would pick.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:42 AM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reported for staff bashing. Enjoy your ban, Menden.
It's not bashing if it's true. Can confirm it's true too.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Server Guide

Quote:
Was in unrest killing basement with a group. Some group members didnt like a mage in our group and demanded he/she be kicked. I said "no" and they left group to form their own group to take over basement camp.

They started to kill steal and take mobs. I told my lvl 29 mage groupmate to hold tight and logged in my level 55 mage. This was still our camp, and these thief's were not going to take it from us.
sceryun
Fast forward and hour later and I get a /tell from Visceryn telling me Im in the wrong and bans me for a week.

So its OK to take over any group in the game, and if the original group complains just report them and a GM will swoop down and ban you.
Let me try to explain what happened. You felt that you were wronged and took matters into your own hands instead of trying to handle things the right way. You got punished for being a vigilante.

It really is that simple.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

You need to run obs with a buffer.

That way when GMs do lazy shit like this, you tell them "okay ban me" and then you post the video of them being lazy.

Nothing gets bans reversed faster than proof of laziness or incompetence in p1999.