Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2022, 11:21 AM
Banned

The gunman looks like a fat lesbian Chaz Bono.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Banned

Agree with OP, that was my silver lining takeaway when I heard the story too, the heroism of some of the people who stopped and subdued the shooter

It’s been said there’s a fine line between bravery and stupidity, but if in every scenario all nearby people rushed a mass shooter almost like in a zombie movie, most shooters would be overpowered and subdued. The problem is the first couple to charge will probably die, and everyone will have a flight survival instinct most likely stronger than their fight survival instinct, which I’m certainly not blaming anyone for when facing down a gun, especially an AR. Just the gunshot noise alone from something like a loud AR is enough to send bystanders running without thinking

It is funny how I just watched a Hasan Piker video about it where he mentioned the gunman being stopped by heroes, and said that’s how it should be. Heroes stopping the shooter, then he quickly had to add “NOT WITH GUNS” but with their hands. Of course this is because he’s a die hard lib, and I hope not because he rationally thinks our hands are more effective at stopping someone than a gun. Wouldn’t be the case even for a UFC fighter
Old 11-21-2022, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with OP, that was my silver lining takeaway when I heard the story too, the heroism of some of the people who stopped and subdued the shooter

It’s been said there’s a fine line between bravery and stupidity, but if in every scenario all nearby people rushed a mass shooter almost like in a zombie movie, most shooters would be overpowered and subdued. The problem is the first couple to charge will probably die, and everyone will have a flight survival instinct most likely stronger than their fight survival instinct, which I’m certainly not blaming anyone for when facing down a gun, especially an AR. Just the gunshot noise alone from something like a loud AR is enough to send bystanders running without thinking

It is funny how I just watched a Hasan Piker video about it where he mentioned the gunman being stopped by heroes, and said that’s how it should be. Heroes stopping the shooter, then he quickly had to add “NOT WITH GUNS” but with their hands. Of course this is because he’s a die hard lib, and I hope not because he rationally thinks our hands are more effective at stopping someone than a gun. Wouldn’t be the case even for a UFC fighter
Mandatory military service X combat life saving courses X live fire exercises X a Mandatory belief in Valhalla and a taboo against cowardice and deception.

Make the pathetic manipulators suffer and weed them out early.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mandatory military service X combat life saving courses X live fire exercises X a Mandatory belief in Valhalla and a taboo against cowardice and deception.

Make the pathetic manipulators suffer and weed them out early.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

So like, lots of people are stopping these shootings from happening with their own actions.

If I recall, republicans for the last 20 years have been saying that's the only way to stop them.

(LOL)
Old 11-21-2022, 01:55 PM
Banned

Has anyone thought about banning murder?
Old 11-21-2022, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lost 30 IQ points trying to read all this.
Yas jus needs ta Reead all Duik posts in a Miss Cleo voice ya know chil'

Call me now fren! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone thought about banning murder?
We just had almost 50 years of government restraining states from banning murder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 02:11 PM
Orc

Is the gunman OK?
Old 11-21-2022, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the gunman OK?
Closed Thread