Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur
Intellect -- I'd avoid taking anything in this thread too seriously...

There's real conversation over here:http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44403

At this point, it's mostly trolling for anger and letting out steam over everything that has transpired.
Its ok Mezzmur thanks for your kindness. I can see there is alot of anger and frustration. Understandable
Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodshot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a fucking dork, I can tell that much..

As are most idiots in this thread...Never seen so many people get worked up about something so meaningless. Its as if two high school sports teams are facing off eachother in the state finals, however both fail to realize, you're JV.

Why is that after every post about you Tralina, you somehow reply within a couple minutes? I mean...there is nothing else to say about that.
U mad enough to post. Mr anon.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

p99 forum celebrities galore in this thread now
Old 08-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Banned

im poppin champagne like i won a championship game
Old 08-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 forum celebrities galore in this thread now
Needs more raren.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U mad enough to post. Mr anon.
Not anon at all, just not the high end player like you brah, which means I don't get much of a saying, esp to someone who is such a fucking beast. You're def right though, I was mad enough to post.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodshot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not anon at all, just not the high end player like you brah, which means I don't get much of a saying, esp to someone who is such a fucking beast. You're def right though, I was mad enough to post.
if you don't have a reason to care, why do you?

i'm like you... i'm not a raider, but i care because it excites me to see two endgame guilds locked in such an epic clusterfuck. it can only end one way; Badly. it's like passing a car crash or a train wreck, you know you're going to look.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles

who is your characters name?

I bet he is in TR or an app
Another insecure TMO. Is everyone that criticizes you in TR? Damn dude. I am guildless at this point in time. You guys really are stressed out huh? And bro... you are the worst one for representing your guild. Do you really not care what people think of how you represent? There are people from all these raiding guilds in here doing the same thing. But bro i see your name in every damn section of the forum proudly belittling people. I just decided to jump in the water. And for the last time... Im not in a guild nor apped to one. Quit fucking crying over what TR has done/is doing to you and enjoy the game. Your trolling doesnt affect me whatsoever.. It clearly upsets you tho.

And Feachie dont put words in my mouth.. Thats plain mean
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you don't have a reason to care, why do you?

i'm like you... i'm not a raider, but i care because it excites me to see two endgame guilds locked in such an epic clusterfuck. it can only end one way; Badly. it's like passing a car crash or a train wreck, you know you're going to look.
yo baby let me see that butthole
Banned

Quote:
Who are you then?
Closed Thread