Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-11-2022, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh so now you say he mishandled documents?

Are you a psychic? How did you determine this? Are you a seer?
Well that’s what the DOJ is preparing to potentially indict him for after the midterms. Especially now that it’s been proven he tried to say he’d give back classified documents if the FBI gave him records of who testified to them during the Russia probe.

So yeah he mishandled documents.

At any rate, as a fellow republican you really need to abandon this guy. I used to spend a good amount of time with him personally, he doesn’t give a shit about you or the party. All he does is in his own self interest. It’s okay to admit that we made a mistake by electing him…it doesn’t mean the liberals “won” or something like that. We learned our lesson and it’s time to move on to much better candidates if we want the GOP to have a successful future
Old 10-11-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that’s what the DOJ is preparing to potentially indict him for after the midterms. Especially now that it’s been proven he tried to say he’d give back classified documents if the FBI gave him records of who testified to them during the Russia probe.

At any rate, as a fellow republican you really need to abandon this guy. I used to spend a good amount of time with him personally, he doesn’t give a shit about you or the party. All he does is in his own self interest. It’s okay to admit that we made a mistake by electing him…it doesn’t mean the liberals “won” or something like that. We learned our lesson and it’s time to move on to much better candidates if we want the GOP to have a successful future
Good post
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Banned

document hoax has fallen apart, just like the Letitia James moronathon they obsessed about

no one seriously opposed to the country (and really, the world) being destroyed believes any of the many hoaxes against Donny
Old 10-11-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you're pretty braindead for a fancy big city lawyer.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not a question of intelligence, but some kind of seething bitterness inside them
Old 10-12-2022, 06:57 AM
Skeleton

Quote:

sorry your party is cannibalizing itself. No judgement, could have happened to anyone. It sounded like a really good idea to rally those deplorables to vote at the time. No one could have foreseen them taking over the party by filling those Precinct Committeeman jobs no one ever wants. Enjoy having your party run by people who believe everything they see on youtube
Old 10-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:

Since you're a lawyer and all.

Is being indicted proof of guilt?

I wasn't aware of that.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Cows have memory. Most of their core memory is just food buckets and tasty flowers tho probably.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was uncalled for, sorry dude.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you're a lawyer and all.

Is being indicted proof of guilt?

I wasn't aware of that.
An indictment is an acknowledgment that the prosecution has enough evidence that a crime was committed.

You then go through the formal trial process for the actual conviction. In general, for most crimes the vast majority of people who get indicted get convicted (I think it's something like over 90%) if they go to trial (there are some crimes where you might see a bit lower rate, like maybe a murder trial where the defense has enough to just barely create reasonable doubt because there are so many wrinkles in those cases).

What realistically should happen (at least if Trump is smart (debatable) or has good lawyers (he doesn't anymore because people don't want to take his cases)) is he gets indicted and then agrees to some sort of plea deal where he becomes a convicted felon but doesn't do jail time (or something along those lines).

But yeah the indictment process is generally a pretty clear indicator of guilt. One of the whole points of the grand jury/indictment process is to help alleviate court dockets from cases where there's limited evidence...the idea being if you have enough evidence to get past the grand jury then you'll likely have enough evidence to convict at trial.

At any rate, cope harder man. Your boy was a moron and tried to keep confidential top secret documents for himself to leverage or sell and got caught. And in typical Trump fashion when he could have stepped up and just been like "oh I apologize that was totally a mistake I didn't even realize I had them" he instead whined and tried to fight it because he's a 5 year old who can't admit when he was wrong.