Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Kobold

Threads like this wouldn't invade your blue sanctuary if we actually got an update once a week-2ish weeks. Hell, maybe even once a month. We heard from Null maybe 2 months ago, and Rogean like 5. We get all our "updates" via word of mouth and we don't even know if they are true. Could we just get an update from the man himself, Rogean?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Harrison all I hear is you blowing smoke up everyones ass about why PVP sucks in any game. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and just admit you fucking suck, then you wouldn't have to rage on the people asking for a red box which would remove the populace from your blue box.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harrison all I hear is you blowing smoke up everyones ass about why PVP sucks in any game. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and just admit you fucking suck, then you wouldn't have to rage on the people asking for a red box which would remove the populace from your blue box.
^
Old 07-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

I would donate 50 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Wonder if we will hear from Rogean.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you wouldn't take shit from the population. You would take away the shitbags we don't want anyways. (Read: all of the vztzjects we got stuck with when your failbox died)

We'd lose tops, 50 active players. We don't want you here.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Harrison, what's so bad about having us around on your server? Do we make the game worse for you somehow?

bluebie extraordinaire
Old 07-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

He just gets off on forum stalking people/harassing VZTZ. Nothing to take seriously.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you wouldn't take shit from the population. You would take away the shit we don't want anyways.
Contradicting yourself in the same sentence doesn't go a long way towards your plan to convince everyone that you are not crazy Tubby.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

Someone got that picture of the max population of the most successful(lol bad name for a failserver)pvp server versus ours?

I think it's a good time to remind Macken that he's a fucking retard that can't count lol
Closed Thread