Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Cool il have a look ��
Old 07-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Both servers are sub 1k population, with Blue being closer to 500-700. this is the worst possible time to be rejoining the community as the leveling scene is abysmal
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both servers are sub 1k population, with Blue being closer to 500-700. this is the worst possible time to be rejoining the community as the leveling scene is abysmal
I have had no issue leveling since I came back two months ago. Not sure what time or place you are trying to group at, but it is not nearly that bad everywhere.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lies with you pro merge players never stop, do they?

Green's population is fine, I've found plenty of groups level 1-20 at the moment, and they dont seem to stop.

Start on green to be safe, it may not merge with blue because blue is an exploited mess with an awful raid scene. Hopefully, they'll purge blue before ever considering merging it with green.

Old 07-09-2022, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lies with you pro merge players never stop, do they?

Green's population is fine, I've found plenty of groups level 1-20 at the moment, and they dont seem to stop.

Start on green to be safe, it may not merge with blue because blue is an exploited mess with an awful raid scene. Hopefully, they'll purge blue before ever considering merging it with green.
First, I dont give a shit about a merge or no merge, I have 0 opinion. Second, I didnt say Green had a 'bad' population, i said its a sub 1k population server (which it is). Try finding a group between level 30 and 50 and get back to me on how great the leveling scene. 50+ is also buckets of fun (its not).

The only thing that would piss me off about a merge is they would likely merge Green to Blue (not vice versa) and I imagine my firepot bind will be gone then.
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
First, I dont give a shit about a merge or no merge, I have 0 opinion. Second, I didnt say Green had a 'bad' population, i said its a sub 1k population server (which it is). Try finding a group between level 30 and 50 and get back to me on how great the leveling scene. 50+ is also buckets of fun (its not).

The only thing that would piss me off about a merge is they would likely merge Green to Blue (not vice versa) and I imagine my firepot bind will be gone then.
Pulling a CD88 trying to lie what your real intentions are. You want a merge for a crack at legacy, let's be real.

Leveling scene is not only fine, it's great. Eq was never designed to sustain servers of 1600-2k people. That's overcrowded for the game.

Also green was 1K+ all day, even at the "end" of it, on a work day, when the numbers were lowest.

Your disingenuous arguments are matched only by your greed.

Old 07-09-2022, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

I dont play on Blue idiot
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I dont play on Blue idiot
The guy is legit mentally ill. Not even in the trolling/meme sense. I think there's a serious problem. I've repeatedly said I don't currently play any P99 server and he just spews the same bullshit about how I want to save my blue pixels or something. I lurk the forums and await green 2.0 as neither current blue or green seems like the kind of server I want to invest heavily in. Blue is Blue and Green is Blue 2.0 in the making and we have idiots pushing for green to stay independent so it can continue down the mudflation highway til it's basically indistinguishable from blue. It's already not that much different tbh.

Lookin forward to the inevitable merge and new green tho! I only worry that we still have a long-ish time to wait for that. I'll keep casually screwing around on Vaniki for now.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 07-09-2022, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy is legit mentally ill. Not even in the trolling/meme sense. I think there's a serious problem. I've repeatedly said I don't currently play any P99 server and he just spews the same bullshit about how I want to save my blue pixels or something. I lurk the forums and await green 2.0 as neither current blue or green seems like the kind of server I want to invest heavily in. Blue is Blue and Green is Blue 2.0 in the making and we have idiots pushing for green to stay independent so it can continue down the mudflation highway til it's basically indistinguishable from blue. It's already not that much different tbh.

Lookin forward to the inevitable merge and new green tho! I only worry that we still have a long-ish time to wait for that. I'll keep casually screwing around on Vaniki for now.
Is that why you go around stalking every post I make?

Your jimmies are rustled that they may not merge with blue, and it's killing you. I love it.

I honestly hope they wipe blue into oblivion. The raid scene is cancer, the exploits have left their scar on the community forever, and troggish little players like you might learn their lesson about putting loot first before the community.

Here's to a purge of blue!