Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-05-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somehow I doubt it. If they were to add teal as the new server, I'm pretty sure people would come flocking back.

We've seen numbers of over 3.5-4k on releases. And with a solid foundation that doesnt include a broken server, we'd see it again.

There was a national news story about when green released, let's be real.
Lmao 4k. Dude we’ve never had 4k on blue or green. Green launch was a lot of fun and highly populated but it was 4k lmao.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol OP is getting dominated.

But yeah I agree he probably has a bunch of legacy items he’s worried about the price going down on, which is dumb because the price will either go up due to combing the amount of plat on the server from the merge, or will stay the same because people will just pay whatever you ask. Don’t worry OP your legacy item sales will be fine man
Have you even read the thread? I just posted me deleting all my stuff on blue.

OP isnt dominated because the same 5 blueberries are brigading the thread.

Got damn, you have a way of ignoring things being said and creating your own reality.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao 4k. Dude we’ve never had 4k on blue or green. Green launch was a lot of fun and highly populated but it was 4k lmao.
Velious released to like 3.5, you obviously dont know what you're talking about.

Well, more like you're obviously dishonest and self interested, something that has been proven.

Still waiting for you to delete your stuff like you said you would.

Keep dancing around it.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, the quadruple back peddle. Back peddling so hard you're literally breaking the time space continuum with your physics defying maneuver.

If you dont play either, why does your opinion matter? - It doesnt.

If you dont care what your characters are doing, and want to wipe blue, then wipe them. - you wont.

If you're so concerned about the population, play on green. - you don't because that's not where your pixels are.

Let's face it, you blueberry brigaders just want green to dump into blue for your own selfish interests.

It doesn't matter if blue is an exploited, buggy, historically muddied, rmt trading, lopsided raid scene server. You just want your pixels.

Like I said, there's only one way to validate you aren't lying through your teeth with all these claims you made.

Delete all your stuff and post it.

Until then, I think everyone knows how foolish you are trying to say that a good batch of server characters should dump into a crappy beta server and ruin their progress.

Buncha charlatans up in this thread.
How is any of this backpeddling? maybe you are confusing terms? im not digging myself out of a hole -- You Are.

definitely not gonna delete my gear/toons... I spent alot of time working them all to 60, and countless hours sitting at raids to gear them up...

also I have no idea what deleting my toons would prove?

Quote:
Until then, I think everyone knows how foolish you are trying to say that a good batch of server characters should dump into a crappy beta server and ruin their progress.
So, who is everyone? there is like 1 other guy in this thread who supports your idea... which is probably you on another account.

and exactly how is merging green to blue selfish? like, only ridiculous hoarder types like Castle II are gonna benefit from a merger, and they are few, very very few.

bro you just aren't making a very good case to keep the servers separate, all you got is some weird strawman fallacy
Old 06-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Velious released to like 3.5, you obviously dont know what you're talking about.

Well, more like you're obviously dishonest and self interested, something that has been proven.

Still waiting for you to delete your stuff like you said you would.

Keep dancing around it.
You're hurting your argument being so combative and irritable.

Ignoring every other argument for or against merge, there's the undeniable fact that high populations last a week tops after releases.

Our community pop simply can not handle 3 servers.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah for real on the last point. Like if anything you’d be selfish to NOT want the merge. If it does what OP fears and drives item prices down, those super rare legacy items on blue are gonna have their price deflated. Really blue players would be against the merge if they were self interested.

At any rate, its kind of a pointless convo since the staff said they were merging so debating it is kind of a waste of time.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is any of this backpeddling? maybe you are confusing terms? im not digging myself out of a hole -- You Are.

definitely not gonna delete my gear/toons... I spent alot of time working them all to 60, and countless hours sitting at raids to gear them up...

also I have no idea what deleting my toons would prove?

So, who is everyone? there is like 1 other guy in this thread who supports your idea... which is probably you on another account.

and exactly how is merging green to blue selfish? like, only ridiculous hoarder types like Castle II are gonna benefit from a merger, and they are few, very very few.

bro you just aren't making a very good case to keep the servers separate, all you got is some weird strawman fallacy

Literally same 5 from posting in rants and flames came back to brigade this idea. You turds arent fooling anyone.

I've addressed all your remarks in responses above I'm not going to keep repeating them.

But feel free to keep bumping the thread. Let's more people read through it and realize that merging into blue is not only a dumb decision, but a fatal one for the community.

Answer the question:

Why should the majority of the population be forced to merge into an exploited server that's the beta server?

Answer the question:

If you really believe it doesnt matter what they do with blue, and you think they should wipe the characters on it before merging green, are you going to delete your characters?

Answer the question:

If population matters so much to you, why arent you playing on the more popular server that adheres to the classic vision of both team and the community?

Answer the question:

If this isn't about your self interest in all your pixels on blue, why haven't you and why can't you answer, or won't follow through, with any of your claims?

Quote:
Like the majority of the population who has spent their time on green and have worked on their characters without exploits?

The lack of self awareness is baffling.
Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 07:09 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yeah for real on the last point. Like if anything you’d be selfish to NOT want the merge. If it does what OP fears and drives item prices down, those super rare legacy items on blue are gonna have their price deflated. Really blue players would be against the merge if they were self interested.

At any rate, its kind of a pointless convo since the staff said they were merging so debating it is kind of a waste of time.
You're literally the only one talking about prices. You're also literally the only one misrepresenting the argument in hopes your brigading is going to win you over support.

You don't even have a 3 head, it's just a 2 head at this point.

Oh look, I don't care about blue at all.

Quote:
Last of my remaining gear on blue from my cleric and monk and a few others after I deleted them.

I'm willing to stand by my convictions, how about you?

Edit there we go. Go ahead dudes, you say your characters on Blue don't matter, wipe them clean then.

Pro-tip, you wont.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 06-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

The blue server is the crowning achievement that made Project 1999 possible and allowed the green server to ever be conceived. It will be a great honor bestowed upon green players to be granted permission to join in the grand legacy of the blue server when the merger is initiated.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're literally the only one talking about prices. You're also literally the only one misrepresenting the argument in hopes your brigading is going to win you over support.

You don't even have a 3 head, it's just a 2 head at this point.

Oh look, I don't care about blue at all.
Sort of a pointless convo and pointless to keep spamming the forums making threads about it when the staff said it’s going to merge