Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you play on either server? Definately not green if you think that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Blue/Green the same. Sorry. The truth hurts.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 06-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is probably the best comment that has been written about a merge lol
I would bet alot of money that the OP has stored up several accounts worth of specific items which he intends to sell later as markets change, and sees server merges as a direct threat to his profitability, and that is the entire reasoning behind his lobbying to make further server launches a separate thing from blue.

one of those 24/7 EC reseller bots, is the OP

Just like real life, nobody every makes a big stink unless they personally have alot to lose, should things go in a way that does not favor them.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Blue/Green the same. Sorry. The truth hurts.
You must have just started on the server last year.

Otherwise if you were a long time player, you'd know there's a significant difference between the two.

Or, hear me out, you could just be dishonest?
Old 06-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would bet alot of money that the OP has stored up several accounts worth of specific items which he intends to sell later as markets change, and sees server merges as a direct threat to his profitability, and that is the entire reasoning behind his lobbying to make further server launches a separate thing from blue.

one of those 24/7 EC reseller bots, is the OP

Just like real life, nobody every makes a big stink unless they personally have alot to lose, should things go in a way that does not favor them.
Have a staff member confirm the status of my accounts. I literally have little to nothing. I'm completely open for a real staff member to come on here and post what is on my account. Go for it.

Here's my permission to do so.

Also to date, I'll bet top dollar I'm also the only person on here to have deleted a level 40+ bunch of characters on blue. My other accounts were philosopher1 and philosopher2. Go ahead staff, take a look.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must have just started on the server last year.

Otherwise if you were a long time player, you'd know there's a significant difference between the two.

Or, hear me out, you could just be dishonest?
We have been here for like a decade.

you made your account 1 month ago.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a staff member confirm the status of my accounts. I literally have little to nothing. I'm completely open for a real staff member to come on here and post what is on my account. Go for it.

Here's my permission to do so.

Also to date, I'll bet top dollar I'm also the only person on here to have deleted a level 40+ bunch of characters on blue. My other accounts were philosopher1 and philosopher2. Go ahead staff, take a look.
Yeah, you "gave your permission for staff to dox your in-game loots" while knowing full well that they won't lift a finger to do so, they could not care less about the inane things we bicker over.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you "gave your permission for staff to dox your in-game loots" while knowing full well that they won't lift a finger to do so, they could not care less about the inane things we bicker over.
Sounds like back peddling to me

Watch this...
Old 06-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sounds like back peddling to me

Watch this...
how is calling out your own BS backpeddling? you know damn well that the staff aren't gonna swoop in here like batman and show us a magelo built from server logs. lol how would staff even confirm or deny the items you hold? lol its total bullshit

"Hey Guys, This is my invitation for Elon Musk to give me the rights to Tesla and SpaceX, all he has to do is post it on the P99 forums!"

I fucking owned your entire thread in one post, back peddle on that.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Last of my remaining gear on blue from my cleric and monk and a few others after I deleted them.

I'm willing to stand by my convictions, how about you?

Edit there we go. Go ahead dudes, you say your characters on Blue don't matter, wipe them clean then.

Pro-tip, you wont.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 06-05-2022 at 06:06 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Last of my remaining gear on blue from my cleric and monk and a few others after I deleted them.

I'm willing to stand by my convictions, how about you?

Edit there we go. Go ahead dudes, you say your characters on Blue doesnt matter, wipe them clean.
Blueberries totally matter, I dont wanna give up everything I put into all my toons there, and i rarely play them these days i mostly log on to ninja-buff players for fun, but I cycle through games, and the P99 itch will need to be scratched in the future.

You just got yourself into the black hole of trying to prove something to the internet, that can't be immediately and tangibly quantified, this is always a losing battle.

Never speak in specifics, never say, "I am this specific thing, or I have this or that"

some douche bag is always gonna be like, BAHAHA YEAH I BET YOU DO.

Internet survival is alot like trade craft, you gotta stick to the shadows and only emerge with you're sure of your coup d'etat