Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-19-2022, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok... Nobody has made the argument that they could control other people's malding. Thank you Captain Obvious[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet there are multiple posts in this thread of you stating to/about other players that "If you (do/feel/say) X, then you cannot (do/feel/say) Y" as if you believed you were somehow better equipped to tell those others (whether actual or hypothetical) how they should feel than they themselves (the person in question) - please review the post history if you cannot remember posting them (which would be understandable!), they shouldn't be hard for you to find, thread is littered with 'em!

My purpose was to ensure you are aware you do not dictate how, whether, or what another person/player feels. I am glad that you have confirmed that you understand this fact, and you are most welcome! :3
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it was for the experia ce and not to deny, it would of been made a open server thing. It was to deny the new guild the ability to kill warders, its always about that every time hes woke.
The unfortunate problem is people are going to be angry no matter what. It is part of the game, and everybody should know that. We do not have a European server, so right off the bat there are going to be hundreds of players who would miss the event, even if it was an open raid. There is simply no way to make everybody happy.

The problem with an open raid is ST is a keyed dungeon. Realistically speaking it would take so long to key a vast majority of the server than Sleeper would probably end up being awoken anyway, either on purpose or on accident.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet there are multiple posts in this thread of you stating to/about other players that "If you (do/feel/say) X, then you cannot (do/feel/say) Y" as if you believed you were somehow better equipped to tell those others (whether actual or hypothetical) how they should feel than they themselves (the person in question) - please review the post history if you cannot remember posting them (which would be understandable!), they shouldn't be hard for you to find, thread is littered with 'em!

My purpose was to ensure you are aware you do not dictate how, whether, or what another person/player feels. I am glad that you have confirmed that you understand this fact, and you are most welcome! :3
You have read them wrong. Please go back and re-read[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have read them wrong. Please go back and re-read[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have provided no evidence that I have read them wrong. Please elaborate?
Old 04-19-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have provided no evidence that I have read them wrong. Please elaborate?
You are making the claim that I made a specific argument. It is up to you to prove that claim. The post history is here. I will patiently await the evidence you provide.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You are making the claim that I made a specific argument. It is up to you to prove that claim. The post history is here. I will patiently await the evidence you provide.
I have made no claims, I have only stated fact and present this thread as my evidence. If you believe otherwise, that is your opinion. You have provided no evidence to the contrary.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The unfortunate problem is people are going to be angry no matter what. It is part of the game, and everybody should know that. We do not have a European server, so right off the bat there are going to be hundreds of players who would miss the event, even if it was an open raid. There is simply no way to make everybody happy.

The problem with an open raid is ST is a keyed dungeon. Realistically speaking it would take so long to key a vast majority of the server than Sleeper would probably end up being awoken anyway, either on purpose or on accident.

Bruh, Waken the sleeper was always about not wanting the other guilds not to get warder loot, once the people in power have enough of it. Noody gives a fuck about the ones outside their own guild when it comes to warders, shit even there own guilld can fuck off at that point. Like i said 100% dick move to wake him on p99
Old 04-19-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have made no claims, I have only stated fact and present this thread as my evidence. If you believe otherwise, that is your opinion. You have provided no evidence to the contrary.
This is just silly. You are going in to timeout until you can prove the claim that you have made. I will not be responding to you until you do.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is just silly. You are going in to timeout until you can prove the claim that you have made. I will not be responding to you until you do.
What is silly? Please elaborate.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruh, Waken the sleeper was always about not wanting the other guilds not to get warder loot, once the people in power have enough of it. Noody gives a fuck about the ones outside their own guild when it comes to warders, shit even there own guilld can fuck off at that point. Like i said 100% dick move to wake him on p99
You may be 100% correct that waking Sleeper has always been about giving the finger to other guilds. But if that is the case, why did you play on P99? You knew you were going to be given the finger yet again. It isn't like this was a surprise. You agreed to this by logging in to P99.