Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-14-2022, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

I AM right

You ARE wrong

yes, it's that simple. You're just crazy and pig headed.
It isn't that simple, and you haven't been proven right. You can keep saying this nonsense, but it doesn't make you correct, or sound smart.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't that simple, and you haven't been proven right. You can keep saying this nonsense, but it doesn't make you correct, or sound smart.
Yes it's that simple and I'm right

You are just a stupid thick headed lunatic
Old 04-14-2022, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it's that simple and I'm right

You are just a stupid thick headed lunatic
More nonsense. It's funny because you claim I am a thick headed lunatic, and yet you are the one simply posting insults because you are mad. Might want to do some self reflection[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2022, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More nonsense. It's funny because you claim I am a thick headed lunatic, and yet you are the one simply posting insults because you are mad. Might want to do some self reflection[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not the one claiming devs removing manastone because of a fixed time line is the same thing as players waking sleeper

I'm not the one claiming sleeper wasn't awakened because of spite when the guild in question admitted it

Sorry you are wrong and can't handle it

Better luck next time
Old 04-14-2022, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes, that is the strategy big guilds employ for Sleeper. It isn't a secret. This strategy has been known for years before Sleeper was awoken on Green lol. Once multiple guilds have enough Keyed members, there is no way to guarantee one of the guilds will simply break the agreement and awaken Sleeper. That is why the top guild acts and awakens the Sleeper so they can experience it instead of another guild. How is this different from racing to KT and getting it before another guild? There is no second place in Everquest.
Lmao this dude is so sad. Imagine being so unwilling to admit you’re wrong over some random crap on a forum for an emulated server of a 23 year old game. Jeez dude lol
Old 04-14-2022, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not the one claiming devs removing manastone because of a fixed time line is the same thing as players waking sleeper

I'm not the one claiming sleeper wasn't awakened because of spite when the guild in question admitted it

Sorry you are wrong and can't handle it

Better luck next time
1. Limited time events are the same, regardless of who pulls the trigger to end them. You must remember it is the Dev's who allow players to pull the trigger on Sleeper, which means the Dev's are culpable in Sleeper's awakening. I am honestly curious, what is your definition of limited time event? It clearly isn't the normal definition, so I am not sure why this is confusing.

2. Shit posting does not prove intent, and honestly intent is irrelevant in this scenario anyway. Seal Team played the game within the rules, as intended. You can't spitefully play the game normally lol. I would love to see you give an example of someone spitefully camping a mob, under the rules of the server.

3. Saying someone is wrong without proof means nothing.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao this dude is so sad. Imagine being so unwilling to admit you’re wrong over some random crap on a forum for an emulated server of a 23 year old game. Jeez dude lol
I will happily admit I am wrong if you bring something conclusive to the table. So far you have been successfully trolled by random shit posters in Seal Team, and you are claiming that playing the game as intended is somehow spiteful. I would love to see someone spitefully playing by the rules, I honestly don't know what that would look like.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
1. Limited time events are the same, regardless of who pulls the trigger to end them. You must remember it is the Dev's who allow players to pull the trigger on Sleeper, which means the Dev's are culpable in Sleeper's awakening. I am honestly curious, what is your definition of limited time event? It clearly isn't the normal definition, so I am not sure why this is confusing.

2. Shit posting does not prove intent, and honestly intent is irrelevant in this scenario anyway. Seal Team played the game within the rules, as intended. You can't spitefully play the game normally lol. I would love to see you give an example of someone spitefully camping a mob, under the rules of the server.

3. Saying someone is wrong without proof means nothing.
rofl seek help
Old 04-15-2022, 01:46 AM
Aviak

Okay so yeah Seal Team sucks for that. So yes I am butt hurt about it, but that is the point. I won't rez that tag now if I ever get the chance to say no. That is okay. Was it fair yes. Is it fair I don't rez one yes. My point is doing that earns you the poop tag. Once someone list all the players that did it I'll be satisfied and won't help any if given opportunity, and that is okay. They can make an alt and ask for help so I don't know they where there. I'm allowed to do that .. and it is enjoyable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] grats ST.. still like the game

The game is designed to have legacy.. and player controlled legacy earns you the poop tag.. as it should.. if a ST member gets mad you don't rez or port them.. tell them we'll you shouldn't have woken sleeper. That is okay I don't justify the ST Member nor the player Denying the port or rez..

Will say no matter what yes its fair they got it.. but will say it is Def a way of saying I don't care about the rest of the server.. well at least part of it.. because no one is saying hurry up and wake him.... just don't be mad at them just the Tag.. it holds no merit anymore .. dissolve ST join other guilds you have done the biggest dumb in the living room floor and we see it..
Last edited by Steven01; 04-15-2022 at 01:53 AM..
Old 04-15-2022, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

What is the alternative to not waking the Sleeper? Do players really want to farm pixels for an eternity and risk P99 Green ending/merging without that once in a lifetime event happening?

Anyone who was against waking the Sleeper is suffering from pixel sickness. Let it go lol.