Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-13-2022, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we wanted to have an honest conversation regarding the Warders, consider for a moment that they are a 6day +-24hr respawn, meaning it's a 48-hour window. Now I don't know about you guys but my socks aren't that big. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So with the above, it should be clear that competitive Warders is obviously not a long-term endeavour. That leaves you with rotations. With that in mind, how do you prevent 18 disaffected or competitive Everquest players of any guild to adhere to such an arrangement? Ok, don't kill Ventani ever again, and that will work for a time (the current approach). So what happens when there are 300 or 400 keys on the server and it's trivial to rally 45 people to kill Ventani? Waking is inevitable and we've barely been able to keep it asleep as is.

I hope that gives some insight into the matter. Emotions are clearly at an all-time high, but there's far more to this than pixels. Banter aside, it would be helpful to understand that you can only control this situation for so long. Eventually either you wake it as a guild or someone does it for you. It does not matter what guild you belong to, if it were in Kingdom in this position, they would be facing the very same issues.

That's about all I will say on this matter. I respect everyone's point of view.
Sorry everyone we can't trust our own guild members to not be dicks and secretly wake it behind our back? Give me a break! and stop blowing smoke up the entire servers ass
Old 04-14-2022, 05:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Seal Team should never had been allowed to exist either way. They ruined the game for everyone and have managed to get many people in my guild and probably others.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

sorry you care too much about silly things in life

hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:42 AM
Orc

Sorry you wasted 7 months never touching a key mob then ST keys got loot counciled on top of no warder loot. Hope this helps
Old 04-14-2022, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Seal Team unfortunately has fostered such a toxic, me-first, entitled culture over the years that members of their own guild wanted to deny pixels to the rest of the server, even at the expense of denying those same pixels to their own guildmates. When your entire value proposition as a guild consists of “get loot”, this is the byproduct. None of the other top guilds on this server would ever imagine having a significant portion of their guild willingly screw over another significant portion of their guild because they have created cultures where people care for each other more than they care for protecting or making exclusive their own pixels. But again, when you spend your entire guild history attracting and accommodating the most toxic people and the most selfish behavior on the server, you ultimately realize the ties that bind you are loose and frayed, and you end up acquiescing to the same toxic behavior the rest of the server has railed against from Seal Team for years.

Reaping and sewing go hand in hand. Enjoy whatever comes next for you, Seal Team. You’ll have earned it.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:01 AM
Aviak

Someone has logs for all the Seal Team Members that woke him.. Hoping they post it soon

A special congrats.. hopefully some denied rezes and all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am butt hurt and not ashamed of it
Old 04-14-2022, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Did people really stand around so they could be killed by the sleeper?
Old 04-14-2022, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is like saying I'm not born in India so I don't care about Indian politics

lol
I am not born in India, so I don't give a shit about their politics...yes your right.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not born in India, so I don't give a shit about their politics...yes your right.
show bob remove ur cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:56 AM
Aviak

Default It's the end of the world as we know it

...and I feel fine!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]