Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsortium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forumquest admin is still the GOAT

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea Sirken went on this forumban quest in an effort to make the server seem less toxic, while simultaneously making the server toxic accepting boobies for pixels.

GM's here are concerned only with optics, while they themselves smear shit on every window looking in.

95% of the red server has eaten more than 3 forum bans, most more than 10.

Being honest was always the most bannable offense on red 99 forums.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:21 PM
Banned

Thats why my account here is tradesonred not Ecoli or something, my first account, which was banned.

They seem to be alot less heavy-handed these days and the forums are better for it. It was stupid anyway to let someone like Casey and chortles snortles take diarrea dumps all over the forums for years and then ban others like me for pecadillos (i dont remember the offense but im sure it was pretty mild compared to the sort of racist shit Casey would post).

Anyone taking a peek at the forums during that abandon era would be inclined to think they had a glimpse of the average population and hard pass that shit.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats why my account here is tradesonred not Ecoli or something, my first account, which was banned.

They seem to be alot less heavy-handed these days and the forums are better for it. It was stupid anyway to let someone like Casey and chortles snortles take diarrea dumps all over the forums for years and then ban others like me for pecadillos (i dont remember the offense but im sure it was pretty mild compared to the sort of racist shit Casey would post).

Anyone taking a peek at the forums during that abandon era would be inclined to think they had a glimpse of the average population and hard pass that shit.
Sirken had some weird bi-curious relationship with Gyno, Heartbrand, Nirgon, and Colgate. He was banning anyone that trolled them for awhile.

Like when they posted Colgates RL info and pic and Sirken took it super serious banning anyone who commented on it. Half of Azrael ate bans for that, I think Snortles/Kimm ate a ban for that, alongside Murda, Rag and me.

Meanwhile everyone else it happened to, he didn't do shit about.

Or like the time he banned my ingame name Burger King for being trademarked while leaving Colgates name untouched, right after I killed Colgate.

Dude was super fucking corrupt, like most GM's here, on red GM enforcement came with a RL price tag.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Exclamation

Old 12-27-2021, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feeding me rustle is like trying to cure an addict with heroin.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:24 PM
Skeleton

I would say Secrets is by far the worst piece of human trash to ever play emulator EQ. This vile tranny should be in a gulag somewhere.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken had some weird bi-curious relationship with Gyno, Heartbrand, Nirgon, and Colgate. He was banning anyone that trolled them for awhile.

Like when they posted Colgates RL info and pic and Sirken took it super serious banning anyone who commented on it. Half of Azrael ate bans for that, I think Snortles/Kimm ate a ban for that, alongside Murda, Rag and me.

Meanwhile everyone else it happened to, he didn't do shit about.

Or like the time he banned my ingame name Burger King for being trademarked while leaving Colgates name untouched, right after I killed Colgate.

Dude was super fucking corrupt, like most GM's here, on red GM enforcement came with a RL price tag.
Sirken is my brother in law jack ass, why wouldn't he favor me lol?
Old 12-27-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like new guy is working on a fresh ban with the GM attacks.

I miss the red server and hope the 2.0 will be even more fun and more
Importantly it’s end of timeline situation being more than 30 players. Zero new people are gunna hop on the 30 pop stepchild
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-28-2021, 10:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like new guy is working on a fresh ban with the GM attacks.

I miss the red server and hope the 2.0 will be even more fun and more
Importantly it’s end of timeline situation being more than 30 players. Zero new people are gunna hop on the 30 pop stepchild
No attacks would be slander, can't be slander if it's the truth.

Now they can ban me for being honest but they can't make me give a shit, or keep me off these forums. I have like 10 banned accounts and 37 more for them to go through, I'll be back in seconds.

What I definitely will do is grief anyone who sucks GM swantz off the server. Hiding in a zerg won't spare you from me.
Old 12-28-2021, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

I think digging up old bones is a bit frowned upon but I wish there was a stickied “official GM history of red” thread so people who weren’t there can clearly see how red had the carpet pulled out from under it on numerous occasions, from two consecutive corrupt GMs to the disbandment and full banning of the two largest guilds on separate server destroying occasions.

each event like cut the pop in half.

I just casually pursued small game goals with gustoo and a few alts but I was disappointed basically day one when it was clear there would be no meaningful pvp engagement sub level 60 except griefers parked at unrest basically.

FFA pvp with a level range just doesn’t make sense without item loot. People afraid of losing their banded tunic aren’t seeing the big picture.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread