Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 08:20 AM
Sarnak

Is riot getting another kitten free vulak this cycle?
Old 08-12-2021, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Oh what grand snaggletooth tubby conspiracy theory is in store for me today
Old 08-12-2021, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sick bump, completely warranted and needed!
This is what happens when your browsers tab count is a smiley face and you don’t realize the tab has been open for a month.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCtastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what projection looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 08-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Banned

...waiting for some of you to wake up one morning and laugh at your behavior. Until then, know that these resentful messages in ooc and rnf only serve as reminders of what not to become. Good day and good mental health.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone please remind me who got the first welfare Vulak pixels?

*scratches head*
Didnt AM get like several months of welfare vulak pixels and pretty much all pixels from every raid boss in the game once they had no competition after AW got raid suspended into oblivion? Having trouble remembering....

I'm sure its not welfare pixels when their competition gets suspended/forced to concede but when its the other way around its always welfare pixels for everybody else. Its some cute logic.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt AM get like several months of welfare vulak pixels and pretty much all pixels from every raid boss in the game once they had no competition after AW got raid suspended into oblivion? Having trouble remembering....

I'm sure its not welfare pixels when their competition gets suspended/forced to concede but when its the other way around its always welfare pixels for everybody else. Its some cute logic.
Yeah it was boring as shit. I was begging Paradigm Shift to come compete in ToV.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it was boring as shit. I was begging Paradigm Shift to come compete in ToV.
I bet. To be fair that was completely on AW. I think it started off as a month raid ban only (which is still insanely too long for a raid ban) but they just kept fucking up somehow getting it extended. If I remember correctly at one point it got extended for something really stupid like having more than 6 people in DN for vilefang or something lol. Resulting in them breaking the rule of not having more than 6 people in a "Raid zone" which included DN I guess because of Zlandi idk it was just really dumb watching that whole situation unfold.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet. To be fair that was completely on AW. I think it started off as a month raid ban only (which is still insanely too long for a raid ban) but they just kept fucking up somehow getting it extended. If I remember correctly at one point it got extended for something really stupid like having more than 6 people in DN for vilefang or something lol. Resulting in them breaking the rule of not having more than 6 people in a "Raid zone" which included DN I guess because of Zlandi idk it was just really dumb watching that whole situation unfold.
You are thinking about core that kept getting suspended at the end of sirkengate
Old 08-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:

That’s different, somehow
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread