Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 06:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any proof whatsoever that Vanquish members have had any agro into your pulls? It sounds like you are parroting false information disseminated by your dishonest leadership. Our pulls come in nice and clean because it's not a difficult thing to do. I've pulled KDT, fjokar, and faction pulls from the KT throne room dozens of times since the last pathing patch and have never had a mob warp into the wall.

"You all killed it knowing full well it was an egregious kite that went way over the line."

This is also a lie, whoever is giving you this information is lying to you. I was there for that pull and in our voice comms we kept asking our pullers what happened and where the mob was and they told us it didn't get kited. They were obviously wrong, but we did not kill it knowing that it was a kite. It wasn't until we saw the fraps from the point of view of one of your players that we saw it was kited well beyond the line. So then we conceded the next two.

The why has never mattered in terms of a mob being kited, a tracker getting FTE, or other things that lead to a concede. Infractions happen, accidentally or not, because of a bug or not, and when this happens the next two are conceded. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, your puller acted in good faith running back to the KT castle, but once KT popped out at 4 way and started pathing to him he could have feigned death, capped out, run back towards 4 way, etc. He didn't and it turned into an undeniable kite.

My opinion is that your leadership made a calculated decision to just take their chances with the GMs, because worst case scenario they will rule against you guys and all that will happen is you will be forced to concede two KTs anyways. Stuff like this is acting in bad faith and is an example of why relations between our guilds have broken down.
Yes we have plenty of fraps from a number of different Statue and KT pulls where we won initial FTE and held FTE through the whole pull yet somehow statue decided to stop along the way to whack on (and in some cases kill) various members of your guild. There is ample evidence of vanq members putting agro into riot fte's from half a dozen recent fraps just from this year, not to mention dating back further before you guys merged.

If you all seriously had no idea that Statue was way beyond the EW line during that pull you're a lot more stupid than I initially thought. Not one person out of the half dozen of you running to chase down Statue as it was going towards EW had knowledge of where the line was for it to become a failed tag/kite? So either you're all very bad at this game and shouldn't be raiding the mobs if you don't know the rules or all half dozen of the people trying desperately to drag Statue back towards WL were lying to you when they said they didn't know where it went.

If you watch the fraps that you all provided of that KT pull he warps into the building next to the stairs and comes out then turns towards his spawn point at 1:59 of the fraps, he arrives at Zssah at 2:23 then proceeds to stand there and kill him before turning back towards WL and being pulled into camp. So all told he was actively running away from WL for 24 seconds, which as I'm sure you're aware is "about the length of 1 DA". So no it was not an "undeniable kite", he was actively pathing away from camp for "about the length of 1 DA", unlike your statue which was heading away from camp for well over the length of 1 DA (nearly a full minute in fact) and many of your players knew exactly where it was. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the rules and that statue should've been dropped. As the rules say "If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing". And before you try and argue in bad faith yet again, no, your statue and our KT are not equivalent situations.

The difference between our leadership and yours is that when we for sure know we've fucked something up and broken a rule they will give the proper concessions, most of the time without any bitching and prodding for us to do so. Your leadership on the other hand can be given crystal clear proof that a rule was broken (ie: racing KT with 5), and still take a week to make the proper concessions. Lets be real here, your guild leader should've been banned off the server completely, all his characters shown the door. People have been perma banned for much less than what he did.

If you want to point to reasons why relations between our guilds are bad go back and look at how your leadership talks in the UN. How often they antagonize, dismiss, condescend, and are just openly aggressive for no reason to riot and other guilds. Now go listen to the recordings of your leadership, there are many. Listen to what they've said and how they've said it. Now ask yourself what raiding guilds contains the vast majority of the bigots, homophobes, and assholes in general on the server. Vanquish.
Old 06-19-2021, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the democracy defenders and racism identifiers (tm) checking in to try to own me because I said raiders should be sent to red
Did you think I was trying to "own you"?

I don't care, nor did I read the rest of the thread besides page 1 and this last page, including whatever you said about raiders. No need to be so defensive, pal.
Old 06-19-2021, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is describing modern society in general - democratization of civilization descending into the tyranny of anarchism without order or hierarchy.
produce your Pretender that we might deal with him traditionally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2021, 10:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
He is describing modern society in general - democratization of civilization descending into the tyranny of anarchism without order or hierarchy.

Trump is irrelevant - he was a tyrant, but insomuch as all modern American politics is beholden to anonymous masses of para-human 'voters', all presidents and politicians in democratic countries are 'tyrants', liberal and conservative alike.

You realize Platos ultimate thesis was basically:

“Y’all need need a wise and perfect philosopher king (so literally Jesus Christ) as your ruler”

-Plato

Not sure how that would jive with your post modern sidartha vibe. But that’s the facts.
Old 06-19-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you all seriously had no idea that Statue was way beyond the EW line during that pull you're a lot more stupid than I initially thought.
If you seriously have no idea that KT was kited back to his throne room, then you're a lot more stupid than I initially thought. And I already thought you were pretty damned stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to point to reasons why relations between our guilds are bad go back and look at how your leadership talks in the UN. How often they antagonize, dismiss, condescend, and are just openly aggressive for no reason to riot and other guilds. Now go listen to the recordings of your leadership, there are many. Listen to what they've said and how they've said it.
Riot leadership is guilty of the exact same thing. Your cognitive dissonance is just amazing.

Seek. Help.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm64nvT4e8k

When this video starts, KT is very clearly visible and pathing towards the throne room.

Who needs gaslighting when you can straight up lie about everything.
Old 06-19-2021, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you seriously have no idea that KT was kited back to his throne room, then you're a lot more stupid than I initially thought. And I already thought you were pretty damned stupid.

Riot leadership is guilty of the exact same thing. Your cognitive dissonance is just amazing.

Seek. Help.
I've already clearly explained why it wasn't a kite. The amount of time KT was headed back to his spawn was "about the length of 1 DA". By definition that's not a kite. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand. I've never tried to say KT was never pathing back towards the throne room, he just wasn't doing so long enough for it to be considered a kite.

Riot leadership only responds in kind when being antagonized to. The receipts are all there in the UN. Go check them out sometime when you're bored. I know you guys are bad at reading comprehension and love to equate the tiniest slight coming from riot as being equivalent to your leader threatening to beat the shit out of people he's supposed to be negotiating with but amazingly context matters. Our leadership responding aggressively after your leadership takes it there is not the same thing.
Old 06-19-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've already clearly explained why it wasn't a kite. The amount of time KT was headed back to his spawn was "about the length of 1 DA". By definition that's not a kite. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand. I've never tried to say KT was never pathing back towards the throne room, he just wasn't doing so long enough for it to be considered a kite.
The video isn't the entire kite. I'm sorry you can't understand that time was in existence before the video started, and believe it or not, it's still running after the video has ended, but it's pretty obviously not the whole kite.

Quote:
Riot leadership only responds in kind when being antagonized to.
The insults are cyclical. Both sides are highly aggressive towards each other, but I'm not some boot licking riot lackey that lacks self awareness. I'm sorry you can't see it it, but the common person can easily see through the petty bullshit. JB and Juicebox are just as bad, if not worse than, anybody in Vanquish. I'm just not attached to their dicks like you are.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-19-2021, 02:07 PM
Aviak

Riot was just mad they lost the FTE race to a lvl 55 kos bard, so they immediately put in the petition. Which we then go on to clear PoG in record time anyways. Fun times.
Old 06-19-2021, 03:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot just mad
Closed Thread